Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Another Proposed Live Auction Rule!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you agree with this proposed live auction rule?

  • 1st

    Yes

    3 
    votes
    75.0%
  • 2nd

    No

    1 
    vote
    25.0%

  • 4 votes
  • Ended 21 years ago
  • Final results

GJ

VIP Member
Impact
14
My proposed live auction rule is that the auctioneer can decide to refuse any domain if any of the infomation is incorrect.

Also, err I forgot what I was going to say.
Any views on this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
GJ said:
My proposed live auction rule is that the auctioneer can decide to refuse any domain if any of the infomation is incorrect.

Also, err I forgot what I was going to say.
Any views on this?

Examples?
 
0
•••
i think he heams. there is an typo in the domain or exp date is wrong. wrong information in comments like the site is included but doesnt mention if the script is included ec...
 
0
•••
Isn't this already an "Assumed" rule ? I think it is more or less -
 
0
•••
I got loads of stick last time for pulling a domain because of this.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back