R REC7 New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Nov 11, 2008 428 views 16 replies #1 Hey everyone! I'm happy to have found this site. I have a few domain names and haven't done much with most of them. I hope to change that! I'm looking forward to participating here. REC7
Hey everyone! I'm happy to have found this site. I have a few domain names and haven't done much with most of them. I hope to change that! I'm looking forward to participating here. REC7
Corey Top Member VIP Gold Account ★ 15 ★ Impact 18,587 Nov 11, 2008 #2 g'day REC7 and let me be the first to welcome you to Namepros I encourage you to develop your names which will add value. Cheers Corey
g'day REC7 and let me be the first to welcome you to Namepros I encourage you to develop your names which will add value. Cheers Corey
P Paijo Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Nov 11, 2008 #4 Welcome REC7. Have a great day here ! :hi:
A aarh33 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Nov 12, 2008 #7 REC7 said: Hey everyone! I'm happy to have found this site. I have a few domain names and haven't done much with most of them. I hope to change that! I'm looking forward to participating here. REC7 Click to expand... Firstly Welcome! and secondly don't make the same mistakes i did. read the basics and get a good understanding.(there are plenty of posts in the "Domain Newbies Section") and ask questions!! peace out
REC7 said: Hey everyone! I'm happy to have found this site. I have a few domain names and haven't done much with most of them. I hope to change that! I'm looking forward to participating here. REC7 Click to expand... Firstly Welcome! and secondly don't make the same mistakes i did. read the basics and get a good understanding.(there are plenty of posts in the "Domain Newbies Section") and ask questions!! peace out
X xrvel i love automationVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 165 Nov 12, 2008 #9 Hi, REC7 I was in your position when i came to this forum. By the way, you can develop some of yours as link directory Welcome here :tu:
Hi, REC7 I was in your position when i came to this forum. By the way, you can develop some of yours as link directory Welcome here :tu:
mdamin76 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 5 Nov 12, 2008 #10 Hi REC7, Cheeerrrrsss.... Welcome to Namepros
htmlindex Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 677 Nov 12, 2008 #11 Welcome, how did you come across the forum?
theuniverse Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 11 Nov 12, 2008 #12 hi , welcome to namepros, all the best.
dgridley Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 616 Nov 13, 2008 #14 Unusual username.. how'd you come by that? Welcome!
R REC7 New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Nov 13, 2008 #15 Thank you all for the kind welcome! I'll be spending a lot of time here. What a great forum this is.
D Dozi Domains Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Nov 14, 2008 #17 Welcome, this is the best place to do Domain Name business