Another newbie saying hello!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Linda Mans

New Member
Impact
12
First of all, I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum. So much info being passed around that I spent hours just reading all the threads.

I wanted to share with you the email that I received last night. At first I was excited of course, but then the sceptic side of me decided to google this and confirmed it was a scam. I saw many posts on here with similar info but referred to certificates. Maybe the body of the email has changed, but seems to still be a scam.

By the way, I was offered 10 BTC

Hello! ([email protected])

I represent a buyer who wants to acquire blockchainkeyword.com for a new online startup.

Do you have a bitcoin wallet?

Our partner from Japan wants to buy your name but he does not speak English well and we help him to buy the domain.

If you are interested in selling please let me know and we will proceed wi the sale process.

Sincerely yours,

Jiyoung Park

Vice President

Ether Zero Inc.

Crypto Currency Company

Seoul

Korea



 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
5
•••
Hi Linda! Welcome to NP!!

I received a similar email way back for a random domain in my portfolio. Got really excited but then realised that the offer was too good to be true for a random name (offered me $40k for it). The guy claimed he was from Japan and even had an email add with a similar address to a legit company LOL.

Good luck domaining!
 
4
•••
Hello Linda and welcome to Namepros!
The number of useful posts here are unbelievable, so keep reading. Good luck!
 
3
•••
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back