NameSilo

Another eBay Special

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow thats cheap 25 million... ahahhahah

•••
Good name I would have figured more like 15mil or maybe even 10mil but 25 is too much :o

•••
gosh that is way too much

eBay special?????LOL....

•••
If he gets 25.5 mil for that domain, then I think I'm about to be billionaire!

Look at his ebay store, and you'll see he has another $500 name for 25.5 mil also. :lol:

•••
I wonder how much did he pay for his eBay posting fee..

•••
MissFlora said:
I wonder how much did he pay for his eBay posting fee..

I suppose he will reduce the price to 0,01 just before the end and will end the auction saying "error in the item description" ... And as a result I suppose that he will not pay big fees ...

I don't know if it is possible till the end but I know that this can be done at least during a few days ...

Grégoire.

•••
seriously who would pay that much

•••
Isn't Ebay Fun? You can almost always count on a few 7 figure listings every day. I guess it's people going after recognition.

Actually, just think about, for his listing fee he's already gotten some pretty strong exposure here just in this thread. I think a listing fee for this item may have cost him $5 or less, so maybe it was a good investment...or at least we all got a good chuckle out of it!

:) Andrew

•••
Hilarious. It'd be really funny if someone actually did buy it, but no-one will.

•••
He has listed and relisted that name several times.

•••
Heh... that's quite a bit, in my opinion definately not worth the money. I mean were talking about millions here, not thousands...

•••
Payment must be completed within 45 days of auction end. The Domain Names must be paid in full before being transferred.

:lol:

I saw a computer last week on eBay for $1 MILLION.

Why do these people waste their money and time?

True_Snake

•••
Ahhh You're not gonna win, I'm gonna beat you to it. I got 500 Trillion USDs in my Paypal and I was looking for insanly over priced crap to buy.

I saw that exact same one listed at ebay before. I wonder if anyone has actually bought some crap like that for that price, and thats why they keep listing garbage like that.

•••
you'll never know if some fool do come along and snatch the shit

•••
I think some of thse listings are just to get PR like is being given in this thread and other forums. Some may actually find other items in their ebay store listings and buy. That $4.00 listing fee is probably cheaper than getting hits through adsense.

•••
True_Snake said:
I saw a computer last week on eBay for $1 MILLION.
D-:

It must of been the computer from the Royal Family. :laugh:

•••
•••
too bad, ebay ought to do something about this

•••
1rrr1 said:
too bad, ebay ought to do something about this

They are doing something about it...It's called getting RICH.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back