Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Another bulk appraisal...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

competentdomains

Established Member
Impact
21
I made a posting about these domains the other day but it was locked without knowing why. I´m a newbie here so I may have done something too wrong (wonder what, since I could have edited).
Very well, here again, I really do would appreciate your appraisals. :]

Budgies.biz
Feminize.org
DearBabies.com
iPharmacies.org
PokemonGames.info
PhoneWebShop.com
SensitiveWomen.com
UsedCarMarkets.com
ElectionBusiness.com

(Edit: I saw that I don´t have any appraise icon in the list, how come.. What wrong am I doing??!)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
All worth reg fee apart fromm UsedCarMarkets.com which could be worth $20-40.
 
0
•••
ajrlipscombe said:
All worth reg fee apart fromm UsedCarMarkets.com which could be worth $20-40.

O that was a dull one. :bah: Domain names can, would or may be worth anything if you may build a site around it, with a potential ground as a bottom reference. Or it is worth anything, just because someone pays for it whether there is potential or not.

So not even pokemongames is worth more than a reg fee? :-/
My sons are Pokemon fans and I know it´s big business around it.

I once saw GreatDomains.com listed iPharmacies.net for $35000.
Very funny right?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
they are definitely not worth reg fee

Feminize is a dictionary word. Cant put a value, but dictionary words are always good
and iPharmacies is good too. Pharma is a big business and i is a common prefix
 
0
•••
sashas said:
they are definitely not worth reg fee ...

Which ones are not worth the reg fee? And what would iPharmacies.org
be worth? 25 bucks?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back