IT.COM

AnonShare.com - Free and anonymous file sharing service. Fully functional custom website. Will be putting it up for sale soon.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzia

Established Member
Impact
Any thoughts on site valuation?

Domain registered 2006, Estibot is $2051.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a fantastic name you got there, awesome keyword combination :xf.smile:
I'm not sure about the valuation of the actual website but the domain name certainly is a keeper for me.
I'd say mid x,xxx to low xx,xxx possibly quite a bit more to the right buyer.
Easyshare .com sold for $6,200 recently but I honestly think Anonshare has more potential because it points to a more specific type of sharing.
You might have to be a bit patient with this one though, it'll probably take longer to sell (at a great price) than something like easyshare which is a lot more mainstream.
Good luck!

•••
Anonshare is a good name but not as good as Easyshare. I think the name could be low $x,xxx. As for the site value it would be dependent on traffic and site functionality. If there is no traffic I would guess it would add little value to the domain, most site buyers want to see traffic or income unless the development was really something special on its own.

Good luck with it

•••
That's a fantastic name you got there, awesome keyword combination :xf.smile:
I'm not sure about the valuation of the actual website but the domain name certainly is a keeper for me.
I'd say mid x,xxx to low xx,xxx possibly quite a bit more to the right buyer.
Easyshare .com sold for $6,200 recently but I honestly think Anonshare has more potential because it points to a more specific type of sharing.
You might have to be a bit patient with this one though, it'll probably take longer to sell (at a great price) than something like easyshare which is a lot more mainstream.
Good luck!

•••
Thanks guys for the input. Maybe I am biased, but I much prefer AnonShare over EasyShare. To me... "easy", "fast", "quick", are all just common adjectives with no real scarcity or specific use. Although not everyone cares about being anonymous online, those who have this concern or desire would resonate with AnonShare - I would assume. I would rather be the big fish in a smaller pond than one of many little common fish in a bigger pond.

•••
Dude, are you serious?!

Relating to QAnon, the stupid conspiracy theory...

Last edited:
•••
Dude, are you serious?!

Relating to QAnon, the stupid conspiracy theory...
To be fair to those who are not blessed with much intelligence (no pun intended). Let's unpack your comments:

First: I clearly state that my preference is AnonShare, and also mention that I might be biased. So, yes I am serious - after all I just stated an opinion. I would bet you thrive on silencing opinions that do not agree with yours.

Second: Relating to QAnon? Dude are YOU serious? "Anon" is anonymous. What "Q" are you talking about? Can you show me where I typed in "Q"? The word "anonymous" which comes from Latin meaning, "without name".

Third: I think you are mixing up "Q" the supposed intelligence reports, with the hacking or whatever group called "Anonymous" and falling for the narrative that they are the same or somehow connected.

Fourth: Why turn a friendly and simple domain name discussion into a political discussion?

Enjoy the red wave, and have a nice day.

Attachments

• fickifionawide.jpg
    fickifionawide.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 34
•••
it sounds like a good idea I thought the website was up now im looking forward to some screenshots and some features list!! are you building it yourself or hiring a Programmer ?

•••
it sounds like a good idea I thought the website was up now im looking forward to some screenshots and some features list!! are you building it yourself or hiring a Programmer ?
Yes, I had it built out by professionals. It is 100% operational, but I sent the nameservers to Sedo to verify ownership. I just now moved them back to my servers, so it is propagating and should be back up in a few hours or so.

Thanks for your interest. Always open to comments and suggestions to improve it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back