Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anomaly?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dmblea

VIP Member
Impact
130
One of my domains, DigiFood.com, traditionally gets 1 unique per day, however over the last week or so, I've seen a spike in traffic to about 7 - 10 uniques per day. Any thoughts as to why? Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you posted links to it at all?
 
0
•••
no
 
0
•••
is the traffic from search engines?
 
0
•••
I'm not sure, but I did notice that the .net version of the domain was caught over the last few days by some company in the Cayman Islands. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. :|
 
0
•••
It might.. theres always possibilities
 
0
•••
dmblea said:
I'm not sure, but I did notice that the .net version of the domain was caught over the last few days by some company in the Cayman Islands. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. :|
Possibly Traffic Bleeding, that is when somebody gets another extension not first rate as yours and they start promoting it. Good for you!
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone. Lets hope the traffic continues...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back