IT.COM

Annoyed!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I post a comment on a thread to help a person out and I get a million feedbacks from people how it's not an appraisal thread, I'm being rude, I shouldn't post. I most likely will stop posting here because I don't mind if a mod/admin corrects me but if it's someone that's been here for 1 week or less it just gets to me. I HAVE spoken to RJ so PLEASE stop with the complaints to me.. it's rather annoying and I see other people posting their thoughts as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GCgirl, could you please post the specific thread so that I can review what is taking place. Also, in what form are you receiving complaints ... in the thread, or via PM or Email?
I will defer to RJ if he has addressed it for you, I just came upon this thread. :)
Thanks.

•••
Mostly replies to threads.. and then I PM them about it and they tell me they weren't being rude.. which they were. It's really annoying especially when they are here for 2 days and act like they are a mod.. I have spoken to both you and RJ about it.

Also it's the emezz(sp?) sale thread.. last page

•••
I will now take a look at the referenced Sales thread! This is the first I've heard about this. Please allow me some time to review, and I will then update here, as well.
Thank you for your patience. :)

•••
okie dokie.. thanks a bunch :)

•••
GC, sorry this has turned into such an issue over a minor occurence. If someone PM'd, I'm sure it not out of rudeness but just to give you a heads up to let you know what was customary in sales threads.

It happens to everyone on occasion. I've caught myself starting to do an appraisal in a for sale thread before on accident. The best action in cases like that is just to edit your post, and let everyone move on.

I think everyone's on the same page now. So let's move forward and sell some names people! :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back