Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement.io Announcement.io Announcement.io Announcement.io
Registrar Godaddy
Expiry : 2017-09-14
Min BID : $10
BID Increment : $1 or More

Auction'll end WITH 72 hrs.(3 Days) AFTER LAST BID OR BIN CLAIMED BY ANYONE AT ANYTIME
BIN : $499( also considering offers by PM )
Payment : PayPal within 24 hrs.
Free Push Godaddy

Post SOLD for BIN Claim

PM Offers for Domain
Diction.io
VRcutegirl.com
VRgreet.com
Approbate.com
Renominated.com
VirtualGirl.xyz

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Friend I won...
Please send pm...

•••
•••
Friend the person placed the bid of 27 $ which is invalid...

And he edited his bid after the end of the auction only....
He edited at 9.15 but the auction ended by 9.13...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170429-092105.png
    Screenshot_20170429-092105.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20170429-092113.png
    Screenshot_20170429-092113.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 32
•••
I am the winner of the auction...

•••
Friend when he submitted his bid. The time had been activated. Sure you are winner of this auction but need to bid high than others.

•••
Friend the person placed the bid of 27 $ which is invalid...

And he edited his bid after the end of the auction only....
He edited at 9.15 but the auction ended by 9.13...

I placed an invalid bid because I misread it as 'Next bid is $27' It was placed @ 9:02 AM (UTC +05:30)
and then I edited it to $30 @ 9:13 AM (UTC +05:30) which I believe is a valid bid :|

•••
@eDomain India , friend the invalid bid is not accepted as a bid by NP ... then I will be the winner ... I could contact @Amanda the NP Admin to resolve this...

But I don't want to do that... Everyone here on NP knows who is the winner...
And if you still want to continue this auction then it's no problem for me , I will stand away and I am sure that I am not going to bid on your items again . ..

Good Luck...

@deebong you placed your invalid bid at 9.03 & edited it at 9.15...
I placed my bid on Wednesday 9.13...
I am sure that the time I mentioned is correct...

•••
Everyone here including me not a machine we r human being.

•••
@rathish - I saw the auction link via chat and I immediately placed a bid thinking that there is still some minutes left and then I got an alert to increase my bid which I did at the very last minute with a little doubt whether it is going to be valid or invalid.

I didn't bid here to create any confusion, buddy! :| This usually happens in auctions and the seller has the right to decline or accept a bid (in accordance with his terms) but if there is any confusion to determine whether a bid is valid or invalid then let's ask mods or other bidders to verify!

Here is the proof:
Bid_history.png

Once again - apologies to my fellow bidder for the confusion that I created in the last minute :unsure:

•••
@rathish - I saw the auction link via chat and I immediately placed a bid thinking that there is still some minutes left and then I got an alert to increase my bid which I did at the very last minute with a little doubt whether it is going to be valid or invalid.

I didn't bid here to create any confusion, buddy! :| This usually happens in auctions and the seller has the right to decline or accept a bid (in accordance with his terms) but if there is any confusion to determine whether a bid is valid or invalid then let's ask mods or other bidders to verify!

Here is the proof:
Show attachment 56582

Once again - apologies to my fellow bidder for the confusion that I created in the last minute :unsure:

Yes,the seller has the rights , but the owners always look for the highest price , it's not fault . .. it's human nature ...

Friend no problem . ..
Leave it you win this auction friend...
No problem for me friend ...

All the best for you friends @deebong @eDomain India ....

Sorry if I had messed up...

•••
•••
Bid placed by deebong is invalid / Auction is over / Winner is rathish / Please contact each other and finalize the details.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back