Anime Community

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the color, logo and layout, works great for the name.

However, when I click on an article it really doesnt have anything other than links elsewhere. You need to pull in at least some snippet of information from the story, otherwise users wont really revisit.
 
0
•••
The Global Anime Community bringing together Anime fans from around the world unitedly. Our community features anime news, forums, galleries, tv guides, online store and much more making it the largest Anime Community on the planet.
 
0
•••
Hi! Original coloration - but why not to dilute it with vinous color? I think it will look really splendid then!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back