NameSilo

Pixelerate - Anime meets vector

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
http://pixelerate.net.tc/ <- The website is located here.

Pixelerate is a new digital Art Forum with a heart for pixel art - Build for the somewhat experienced artist. As the title suggests it is anime meeting vector, which I think makes a lovely harmony when connected. Feedback would be appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's nice color use and nothing to complain on :)

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
Sort of slow to load but extemely beautiful. B-)
 
0
•••
Petter: Thank you for your kind words. And I agree, the colours work well :)

RobjaFalu: Yeah I agree. I really should probably convert the top banner to a jpg instead of a png to save space.

One thing I forgot to mention all the 32x32 squares will eventually be filled with 32x32 images leading to people’s galleries. Currently we have a weekly voting that decides which galleries gets up there, though I am tempted to just throw them all up there.

Thank you very much for the comments so far!
 
0
•••
looks cool. I don't really like the colors, but that is my personal opinion... they work well together, and I think you have done a good job... Well Done! :)
 
0
•••
me either its too bright , to yellowish.
lol
But besides that its good:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back