Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Animated Banners

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoya19

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

Animated banners for sale!

400 Np’s or $4.00 paypal.

You can check some of our latest work out at:
http://www.kmkcreations.com/made.htm

For more information just pm me.

Thanks,
Kathy :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How much for logo's and headers?
 
0
•••
Hello,

For logos - the same price as the banners 400 Np’s or $4.00 paypal. (banners or logos - animated gif's or flash)

For headers - 500 Np's or $5.00 paypal.

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'll get with you ina day or two I need three or four headers/logos done.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'll get with you ina day or two I need three or four headers/logos done.

Sounds good :)

All pm's have been answered and or emails sent. All banners have been done up to this date that have been requested.

Thank you :)

Kathy
 
0
•••
PM Sent :)
 
0
•••
Not sure if I need a logo or a banner, as yet ... but if they're the same 400 NP$'s please mark me down as :sold:
Thanks, Kathy.
 
0
•••
Hey Coolhost,

Just pm me when you are ready. :)

Thanks,
Kathy
 
0
•••
I'll PM in the a.m. if is OK, Kathy. :p

:zzz:
 
0
•••
Well, I know who to go to for banners now:). Excellent job, zoya19.
 
0
•••
PM sent :)
 
0
•••
Well, I know who to go to for banners now. Excellent job, zoya19.

Thank you very much! :) I appreciate the comments.

Thanks again,
Kathy

P.S. Running a bit behind now with banners, logos, etc. New ones probably won't be done to at least tomorrow now. Sorry! :( Feel free to still message me and I will add you to my list. Thanks.

:)
 
0
•••
I haven't forgotten you, promise.
Payment now en route, PM to follow with specifics.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
PM sent with specifics. :tu:
Thank 'ya.
 
0
•••
cool graphics zoya:lala:
 
0
•••
This gal is good! Prompt and adherence to schedule:)

Email sent!
 
0
•••
I can now also vouch that her work is great! :)

The place to go for banners :kickass:
 
0
•••
nice..any examples of logos and headers?
 
0
•••
nice..any examples of logos and headers?

Hello,

We haven't done that many logos or headers.

You can see more of our work at: http://www.kmkcreations.com

Our main thing has been banners and installing scripts.

Thanks,
Kathy

P.S. Everybody's banners, business cards, etc. will be to them tonight. I will be all caught up again. :tu:

Thanks redhippo and icqer for the nice words! :)
 
0
•••
I've seen an excellent "proof" of mine already ... and Kathy is very willing to customize/edit, put in addition time and attention to detail with her work. Highly recommended! :)

Added:
Banner received, very prompt, smooth, and professional transaction completed. Namepros Trader *rating* has been reflected accordingly.
Appreciate it greatly, Kathy. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back