Dynadot

domain AndroidGolf dot com - please appraise

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Any thoughts on the potential with this name ?

Thanks,

Steve.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cant really see a use other than an app for a phone. I dont think playing golf on a phone is fun, but I don't golf.

•••
Thanks for your thoughts Jimbo. Sadly the apps are rather addictive ! Golf Clash is huge. I uninstalled it because I was always on the thing !

•••
It's too specific. I would focus on domains with a much broader appeal. Who would be your potential customer for that domain? There is likely only a few. Is that really the market you want to be in? It's hard enough to find a buyer in a huge market, let alone this small one. Not saying worthless, but keep in mind the size of your market when you buy names. If it means that much to you, make a golf game blog out of it for yourself.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for that. Yes I see it's very specific which undoubtedly lessens the chances of a sale. Will heed your advice for the future and look for wider potential. Cheers👍

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back