IT.COM

An Indian startup publishing superb inspirational stories. Have a look

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I was browsing through Facebook when I came across this fantastic startup ChaaiPani.com, which in the native language Hindi means a tea break, where people discuss a lot of useful stuff.

The website covers some of the most inspirational success stories from India and cover niches ranging from comedians to mountaineers to activists to social groups and what not, who are making a positive impact in the world , in their own way, thereby making this world a better place.

I have added the blog to my daily reading list related to startups.

In case you are willing to read something motivational, something related to passion, life stories of people who refused to give up and followed their passion to stand away from the crowd and make an example of themselves, you should definitely give these stories a try.

A link to the website

The founder of the startup, Shruti Chaturvedi, and her team have started a fundraising campaign to provide with better stories. They have listed how your contribution may help and how that money will be used.
In case you find the stories interesting and are willing to contribute to their efforts, you can donate and be a supporter of their fundraiser.

These people are extremely passionate about what they are doing, which is the reason I decided to share their story here. Even if you are unwilling to contribute even a penny, the stories are worth a read.

It will give you a closer look into the startup world and development in India!!

A link to their fundraiser in case you are willing to contribute (as low as $1)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good one...I like the domain name though in regional language.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back