IT.COM

Amsterdam , Netherland offshore Hosting Server

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i am looking for Amsterdam , Netherland Based Data center Can Give offshore Hosting Server

i Have to Order Two Servers Can Any One Give me help regarding that kind of company

waiting

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
leaseweb.com is the best known dutch host. Check them out.

•••
Can you specify your requirements/budget?

•••
What are you looking to have hosted? I believe that laws in EU and United States are the same and you won't be able to host there what you are not allowed to host in the USA

•••
•••
I think Santrex.net dedis can be good for you as they provide them in Amsterdam allowing to host IRC, Torrents and adult content on them. Hope they'll fit you well.

•••
ZannuZZi said:
I think Santrex.net dedis can be good for you as they provide them in Amsterdam allowing to host IRC, Torrents and adult content on them. Hope they'll fit you well.

They say " Any content is acceptable as long as it's legal. "

•••
Offsore always asociate with warez, Proxy etc for me.
That is not allowed in the countries you have mentored. But I understand what you meant....
They say " Any content is acceptable as long as it's legal.
. Who determine that? I think that must be written in the TOs to avoid misunderstandings

•••
thanks for links topic closed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back