Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewMayers

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I am the owner of Amplugin.com, and owner of Seo Membership Tracker Plugin.

What is Amplugin.com?

Amplugin is a website that sell own wordpress plugin.
I have found it for sell my developed plugins.

But for now i have develop only one plugin SMT (Seo Membership Tracker).

What is Seo Membership Tracker?

Smt is a Wordpress Plugin, it add to your wordpress a Dedicated Dashboard with Membership System that allow you to earn month by month only providing Search Engine Keywords Tracker (it track only keywords from most important search engine like google, bing and yahoo) and alexa rank to your clients.
So user signup to your site by opening subscription (with smt front-end membership packages), and so create projects campaigns for check search engine results.
This plugin provide only results like Serpbook and Moz.

Only 2 people have it, me and one client.
This mean that i have made 1 sale of $29.
-------------------------------------------------------

Traffic details

Amplugin%20analytics.png

Revenue Details:

(WSO)

WSO%20Sales.png

Why sell?

I have problems and i need money, i can't invest.
So i am selling my domains and websites.

What you will receive with sale:

-Domain Amplugin.com
-All files and documentation.
-Plugin Ownership and Documentation.
-Support ticket platform included for clients.
-My direct support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This plugin value is about $2500.

But as i say money needed, so i request $250.
PayPal/ESCROW Payments.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So user signup to your site by opening subscription (with smt front-end membership packages), and so create projects campaigns for check search engine results.

That means that each purchaser of this plugin should also buy Paid Memberships Pro if they want to sell subscriptions? And your plugin hooks into the membership levels setup in PMP?

This plugin provide only results like Serpbook and Moz.
I've tried a demo account on your site and don't see a date-based ranking chart. I only see a snapshot of the ranking right now. That may be a weakness of your proxy-based checking system. I wonder if you are open to integrating with an external rank checking API (Ranktrackr / Authority Labs / Serpcloud) for an extra cost?

•••
That means that each purchaser of this plugin should also buy Paid Memberships Pro if they want to sell subscriptions? And your plugin hooks into the membership levels setup in PMP?

I've tried a demo account on your site and don't see a date-based ranking chart. I only see a snapshot of the ranking right now. That may be a weakness of your proxy-based checking system. I wonder if you are open to integrating with an external rank checking API (Ranktrackr / Authority Labs / Serpcloud) for an extra cost?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest.
About your question, paid membership pro is free plugin, all can download it.

You're right about the API, I think it's better than proxy system but there is no monthly cost still now(API will cost too much for the limit of enquires).
You can't see any result because there is no proxy installed right now.

thanks

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back