Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction americanIDLE

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction 1:

You are bidding for: AMERICANIDLE.INFO

exp date: 2/11/2008 (almost a year left)

registrar: godaddy.

Transfer: You need to have a godaddy account. this will be pushed to your account . You need to provide name, address, email for this.

auction starts: $1

increments $1

BIN: $25

auction ends: Sunday , april 15th 2007. Time: 10:00 PM

Payment: paypal only

-----------------

Auction 2:

You are bidding for: AMERICANIDLE.MOBI

exp date: 2/11/2009 (almost TWO years left)

registrar: godaddy.

Transfer: You need to have a godaddy account. this will be pushed to your account . You need to provide name, address, email for this.

auction starts: $10

increments $1

BIN: $50

auction ends: auction ends: Sunday , april 15th 2007. Time: 10:00 PM

Payment: paypal only
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just one more day left
 
0
•••
I hereby make the starting bid on both domains.

($1 on .info, $10 on .mobi)

Since you have 0 feedback and I have 130 feedback with 100% positive, I'd like to have you push at least one domain to me before I pay (if I win) - OK?

Thanks,
Dave
 
Last edited:
0
•••
randomo said:
I hereby make the starting bid on both domains.

($1 on .info, $10 on .mobi)

Since you have 0 feedback and I have 130 feedback with 100% positive, I'd like to have you push at least one domain to me before I pay (if I win) - OK?

Thanks,
Dave


Thats absolutely ok. Thanks for the bid.
 
0
•••
randomo said:
I hereby make the starting bid on both domains.

($1 on .info, $10 on .mobi)

Since you have 0 feedback and I have 130 feedback with 100% positive, I'd like to have you push at least one domain to me before I pay (if I win) - OK?

Thanks,
Dave

Hi dave, congratulations. Please PM me your details so that i can push domains to your account.
Auction ended.

srisri24
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back