NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahendraparab

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Please let me know about how you think of this domain name.

AMERICAIN.TV
AMERICAIN.BIZ
AMERICAIN.DE

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Please let me know about how you think of this domain name.

AMERICAIN.TV
AMERICAIN.BIZ
AMERICAIN.DE

Thanks

$0.
Actually a loss of money here sad to say.
Ask your Registrar for a grace delete for all 3 of these today if you can.

Not sure why you added an extra "i" in the domains but that one extra typo letter really makes them worthless.

I know the BrandBucket people spell all types of domains incorrectly and occasionaly you hear of a rare sale but seriously, see if you can get a grace delete on these and many here will help you spend the same amount of money you spent on all 3 of these, with something that has much better potential.

Last edited:
•••
Hey,

Thanks for the review.

I got this in mind watching Casablanca.. "Cafe Americain"..

Still looking for suggestions..

•••
The name as spelled is used for a (somewhat famous) race horse, and for a tartar sauce. Assuming that is all, I don't see it working with these extensions.

Could there be interest in a misspelling or a new use combining Ameri(ca) and cain? Possibly. But I would think it would be really hard to sell any of them. Good luck if you do keep them, and of course we could be wrong.

•••
Hey Bob,

Thanks for the review. :)

•••
Americain is simply the French for American. But I don't see value in these names.

•••
•••
•••
I own Americain dot com.

As for your appraisal, .TV could be sellable, as there's quite a few 'Americain+keyword' companies out there but in my opinion the .de doesn't work with 'Americain' as 'Americain' is a French word and .de is a German extention.

Last edited:
•••
I am the only who sees it as America In Tv?

•••
I am the only who sees it as America In Tv?

Yeah could represent that, whilst is 'Americain' is French for ‘American’ there’s lots of English brandable possibilities with the name.

For Example AmericaIn (American/Indian) good name for a American/Indian company?

Or AmericaIn (America insurance), good name for American insurance company?

As with anything it's finding the right buyers.

•••
The major problem with this name it is not that it's no good. The biggest problem is that it's a risky purchase. .tv's have high renewal fees. This is a reason I said "$0".

Last edited:
•••
Yeah could represent that, whilst is 'Americain' is French for ‘American’ there’s lots of English brandable possibilities with the name.

For Example AmericaIn (American/Indian) good name for a American/Indian company?

Or AmericaIn (America insurance), good name for American insurance company?

As with anything it's finding the right buyers.

Thanks King... It helped a lot.. I was just thinking it as an entertainment brand.

Thanks a lot!

•••
The major problem with this name it is not that it's no good. The biggest problem is that it's a risky purchase. .tv's have high renewal fees. This is a reason I said "$0".

Yes. It has a high renewal fee. I respect your view, and it's true. But, one who can use it well it doesn't matter.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back