IT.COM

Amazon alternatives?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've been reading a lot of negative things about Amazon right now and my performance on their program really sucks. The have changed TOS seemingly over night and removed some best sellers from the associate program. But, they are undoubtedly huge. So does anyone have a suggestion for an all in one or an all in a few affiliates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah my amazon earnings have been going down since some months.

It is not even worth the hassle anymore.

•••
So does anyone have a suggestion for an all in one or an all in a few affiliates?

Walmart (Linkshare)
Buy.com (CJ)
Shop.com (CJ)
Netshops (Google Affiliate Network)
CSN Stores (Shareasale)
Kmart (Google Affiliate Network)
Sears (Google Affiliate Network)
Macy's (Linkshare)

If you're looking for an easy way to set up pages of products, Walmart, Shop.com, Kmart and I think Sears too are on GoldenCan.

(My earnings on Amazon are up at the moment, but I'm not a big fan of theirs either.)

•••
Is there are Alternative book Store other than Amazon ?

•••
Barnes & Noble (Google affiliate network, I think)

They dont have all those easy, do-it-yourself product widgets that Amazon, but they do have a datafeed.

Last edited:
•••
I would recommend CJ as the best alternative to Amazon. It has good products and services to promote.

•••
I used to make a fair amount of money from eBay's affiliate program, and they had some nice tools allowing you to publish live niche auctions of your choice on your own web site, then get a piece of the action if the surfer registers and buys stuff.

I have not used their program for a couple of years, though, as a head's up.

•••
I've been reading a lot of negative things about Amazon right now and my performance on their program really sucks. The have changed TOS seemingly over night and removed some best sellers from the associate program. But, they are undoubtedly huge. So does anyone have a suggestion for an all in one or an all in a few affiliates?

Hi movingconcierge!
there are lots of good affiliate programmes out there & some bad ones! I’ve tried most of them but only really had good results with a few:
Clickbank
The Second Tier
Clickbank is HUGE and a lot of people make a lot of ca$h from promoting their products.
That’s why I love The Second Tier cos their traning is second to none & FREE!
Best rgs!

•••
Take a look at ebay partner network. It has converted much much better for me than amazon and I have switched almost all of my sites to it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back