IT.COM

Amazon Affiliate Stores

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How many of you have Amazon Associate stores, using a PHP script?

I've got a couple and have made some money from it, but then again I just started a month or so ago.

What are your experiences?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use custom sites with links and images. For me it's bit hard to SEO Amazon store sites.

•••
Conversion

I've found that Amazon converts less than Ebay websites because I think people are online looking for cheap deals.

•••
I've some amazon sites. I create astore and frame the products in the site. Some of them makes some amount and compensates for the other site's renewals.

•••
Do you guys add some type of unique content on a regular basis?

•••

I create the site with 5-10 articles and then add new contents once every couple of months only.

Check my siggy for some of my amazon sites (baby... )

I feel it is better to create hand made affiliate stores with some quality content than creating automated sites using scripts.

•••
•••
I do very well with Amazon. I have found that contextual Amazon links and clickable product photos do much better than widgets and store sites.

•••

Yes. It is critical to add original content and valuable info.

You don't want your site to be a "thin affiliate", as Google calls it.

•••
You can make a store using wordpress cms and amazon store plugin for wordpress.

•••
Agreed you want to add original content. It will convert better and you stand less of a chance of having Google issues.

•••
I create the site with 5-10 articles and then add new contents once every couple of months only.

Check my siggy for some of my amazon sites (baby... )

I feel it is better to create hand made affiliate stores with some quality content than creating automated sites using scripts.

I like your favicon for babyslides, very appropriate.

•••
I just started it with a PHP script, and also wonder if it's going to work.

•••
How many of you have Amazon Associate stores, using a PHP script?

Using the php script for what.
I've tried to do some automatization for importing the amazon links with no success.
Do you have something like this?

•••
•••
Wow..it's interesting. It looks as same as a aStore.

•••
One week ago I setup following website using wordpress and related plugins.
2 days after I got my 1st sale and just yesterday I got another one.

http://by.vg/X5fV1

All from google search. Now I m in the process of creating useful unique content because I want to increase my visitors.

•••
One week ago I setup following website using wordpress and related plugins.
2 days after I got my 1st sale and just yesterday I got another one.

http://by.vg/X5fV1

All from google search. Now I m in the process of creating useful unique content because I want to increase my visitors.

That's pretty neat on how you did that! Very organized and everything.

•••
@Makis.TV

your site looks very nice indeed.

•••
•••
Has anyone used a paid wp plugin for amazon?
Seen an interesting one on the warrior forum.

•••
I have a few A-O-M stores and a few stores with Amazon aStore integrated in. These are easy to maintain. Usually, there is one sale on every 100 visitors. Conversion rate on Amazon is about 10% which means click through rate on my sites is about 10% as well.

•••
The conversion rate on Amazon I heard is about 10%~18%. It's a quite big range. I wonder if there is any case with even higher conversion rate.

•••
It can be achieved by CMS like joomla and it's plugins.

•••
I used it for 2 months,but i did'nt earn anything form it....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back