Dynadot

domain AmazingSound.studio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which one do you like best of these three extensions?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • AmazingSound.studio

vote
    50.0%
  • AmazingSound.live

votes
    0.0%
  • AmazingSound.rocks

vote
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Please appraise these domains since I also have AmazingSound.live and AmazingSound.rocks

I do not own the .com version.

However that one is listed for sale on BrandBucket, and its landing page contains the following information:

AMAZINGSOUND.COM
is for sale.
$5175

Amazing Sound: Listen up to this incredible name. Possible uses: A recording studio. An app. A streaming service. A music brand. A hearing clinic. A headphones brand.

Are mine worth more - not necessarily compared to .com - since the .com version remains undeveloped?

According to BrandBucket or the seller of .com it could be a 'recording studio' or a 'streaming service'.

Therefore; .studio & .live works better than; .commercial IMHO😄

I know you are going to say that end users would still want the .com version with it. Well, they can thankfully.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If a .COM is only worth $5K, and unsold at that, it is safe to assume (2) word terms in obscure extensions are worth $0 (or close).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The names sound okay, but have to hold for quite long unless an end user is interested, domainers wouldn't be much interested though.
Hope these are not the registry premiums with high renewal fees?

Last edited:
•••
Good to know. No, they can all be renewed at the basic renewal prices.

•••
Decision time on either to renew these names or not. I am still not really sure which one(s) to keep, and need some additional feedback.

Which one(s) should I hold on to for the long term and which one(s) should I drop?

I feel that the '.live' extension is the best since it is more general and could have multiple use cases.
2nd best is '.studio' and third best is '.rocks'.

What do you think? (feel free to vote instead)

•••
If a .COM is only worth $5K, and unsold at that, it is safe to assume (2) word terms in obscure extensions are worth $0 (or close).

Brad
I agree I'd say worth of $500 or less for those non-.com's. I mean that's like 10% at best of the .com price.

Last edited:
•••
Good to know. I'll renew them all three, since I disagree with the extensions being obscure. Especially; '.live'

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back