Dynadot

IDN Amazing 1 letter IDNs

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't see them correctly, go to the menu View -> Encoding -> UTF-8

ỉ.com, ỏ.com, ủ.com, ẅ.com, ỳ.com, ǎ.com, ǐ.com, ǒ.com, ǔ.com, һ.com, ư.com, ơ.com, ө.com, ү.com, ұ.com, ẹ.com, ị.com, ọ.com, ụ.com, ỵ.com, ậ.com, ặ.com, ệ.com, ộ.com, ͂ .com, ѕ.net, ј.net, о.net, р.net, с.net, м.net, н.net, т.net, в.net, є.net, ĩ.net, ō.net, ỹ.net, ё.net, ź.net, ẽ.net, ē.net, ž.net, ĝ.net, ť.net, ũ.net

Accepting offers STARTING in the mid $$$ area.
No lowballers please.
Please use PMs ONLY.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey MadCamel,
As a fellow owner of 20 1-Letter IDN .COMS,I thought I would bump your post.I think between the two of us,we must own about half of them!
I've noticed "MadCamel" come up in the WHOIS of a few domains I tried to register..and now here you are!
I think we've just got to sit back and wait.I mean,I did sell one for $3,000 but I've also sold 2 in eBay auctions for just $320 each for some quick cash.
Americans aren't sure what to make of them. I don't think alot of domainers realize the power these domains have overseas.
I think eventually we're going to make some fairly nice money on these,once awareness goes up.Hopefully sooner rather than later..but IDN's are still pretty new.

•••
I completely agree .
Problem is I need some cash now .. that's why I'm selling (My g-f birthday is coming .. ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back