Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain amatør.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
Hi

Has anybody any ideas on this domain at all

Swedish for amatuer

34. Amatør (29145)
35. Konfirmation (28140)
36. Vejret (27269)


I week update to the 27th of june (1 weeks figures)

Thanks

Kerr
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee, idn names are hard to type in
 
0
•••
To complicated, hard to type.

IMHO <Reg Fee
 
0
•••
Thanks guys

When i got the word off the keyword list that i get it emailed to me i presumed that was the way they type it in? Not sure if that is correct or not

Anybody have anyideas at all

:)
 
0
•••
Hello,

$0 for Amatør - hard to type.

- SW
 
0
•••
This is probably the wrong place to appraise a scandinavian domain ;) .

Although I am curious why the above appraisals are so "firm" :| .
 
0
•••
I can assure you this isn't swedish! Swedish would be amatör...

But amatør means amateur in both Danish and Norwegian. I can't see any value in this domain, maybe regfee. Try to park it and see if you get any traffic. Both Norwegians and Danish keypads have this letter ø as a button.

central
 
0
•••
sounds good to me, traffic would be the sign of worth though. Dont plan on selling it to any one not from sweden unless it receives a good amount of type in traffic
 
0
•••
central said:
I can assure you this isn't swedish! Swedish would be amatör...

But amatør means amateur in both Danish and Norwegian. I can't see any value in this domain, maybe regfee. Try to park it and see if you get any traffic. Both Norwegians and Danish keypads have this letter ø as a button.

central


And i can ensure you that its a norwegian word!. Nice fetch imho! You could get some for this if you hold on to it, i would give you atleast 20 right now :p.
Good luck kerr ;).

Andy
 
0
•••
If any of you guys ever have questions about Scandinavian words or something, feel free to PM me. At least I can help you do the spelling correct..! :p
 
0
•••
hmm. guess you gotta learn some norwegian too thn :p

the best,
andy
 
0
•••
rawandy said:
hmm. guess you gotta learn some norwegian too thn :p

the best,
andy

"But amatør means amateur in both Danish and Norwegian."

Ehh..! Did you read my post? I am Norwegian!
 
0
•••
central said:
"But amatør means amateur in both Danish and Norwegian."

Ehh..! Did you read my post? I am Norwegian!


lol, sorry dude, dident actualy see that, haha ;). sorry again, thats why i flipped :p, hehe. word

best regards ;
andy
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back