Domain Empire

.AM Successes? Values? Flops?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
I searched through the first half dozen pages and searched globally, but didn't see much discussion of .AM. Being that it designates a time, a radio band and has hundreds of words ending in am, I expected more. Am I missing something, other than the roughly $35 reg fee? Lots of truly good single dictionary words are available, and the hacks are unlimited if that's your thing. Has anyone had any success with these? Does anyone have any Am domains they want to share?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the .am registry is a nightmare

they haven't got a clue what they are doing.

another domaining nightmare!!!!!

•••
Very interesting negotiations are here :) .AM is growing in China and becoming more and more interesting ... Here are quick deal pricing I'm ready to pay:
N.AM - $10K - $20K
L.AM - $5 - $10K
NN.AM - $2K - $8K
NNN.AM - $500 - $1K
LL.AM - $500 - $2K
This are prices I can limitless pay for .am domains right now. BUT, the most interesting part is that .am zone is becoming a Chinese one, because 14.7K registrations came from Armenia and more than 12.7K already come from China and Hong Kong.
Concerning registration/renew prices
$20.05 for <=100 registrations you can get RegNest
$16.8 for >100 registrations on GlobalR.com (Platform accepts resellers and domain investors)
Any other questions - [email protected] contact me

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    43 KB · Views: 19
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back