Am I safe?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bomb

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey everyone, well I just started a file hosting site...well sort of like Shareonall and Massmirror, anyway, I was wondering if it was safe to have adsense on there? I know that eventually people will try to put adult/ illegal files on there, but will google ban me?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes if yr members abuse your hosting still it would be your fault/responsibility. So There is a chance they might ban you. But it wouldn't hurt contacting them and ask them about this. You would know for sure.


.
 
0
•••
yeah go with the safe way, better contact google adsense team and have your site reviewed, after all we're interested in earning, not on abusing the usage.
 
0
•••
It's quite risky there, I agree with weblord. Ask google team to review your site to make sure.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back