Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBCDNs

Domain Name OozeEstablished Member
Impact
Please appraise my brandable domain name: alwayshere.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Obviously CPC is not the sole measure of domain value.

There is always demand for domains that are somewhat unique, memorable, catchy for advertising (especially airtime), easy to spell and remember, this is where call to action domains = $$$$

•••

There is always demand for domains that are somewhat unique, memorable, catchy for advertising (especially airtime), easy to spell and remember, this is where call to action domains = $$$$

High cpc factor is why some .com's are worth a lot and it depends on what you view as 'a lot', to me years ago this name had mid 4x potential, today, the value is hurt by lots of factors and the fact it is a phrase with no cpc value, means there's really no reason to put any money into it.

A company needing a cute phrase would be better off in a new tld, IMO, but who knows until it sells.

The name was a drop right, so the original owners held and gave up, or is the OP a person that has had this for ages investing reg fees every year, in that case they missed the best window to sell these types of names.

Even mid 4x is a 'low value' name to me, but I don't see such terms selling much today, but I hope the OP sells it for 7 figures, since it doesn't matter to me.

I gave my opinion and for others to be attacking it just wastes space in the forum.

Move on

•••
Berkens would probably ask no less than $25K+

•••
I don't see such terms selling much today,

JustNow.com – sold for $50,000
GetStuffDone.com – sold for $40,000
BeFirm.com – sold for $35,000
VeryExclusive.com – sold for $30,000
MakeItPop.com – sold for $25,000
SharpMind.com – sold for $25,000
ExpectTheUnexpected.com – sold for $25,000
FindMyMoney.com – sold for $24,888
LookListen.com – sold for $24,000
AllDay.com – sold for $22,500
LoveYourJob.com – sold for $22,500
RockMyWorld.com – sold for $20,000
LoveYourWork.com – sold for $20,000
ComeHere.com – sold for $20,000
JustWatch.com – sold for $20,000
TakingOff.com – sold for $20,000
FullStory.com – sold for $20,000
StepOnUp.com – sold for $18,888
LoveToDream.com – sold for $18,888

•••
This is a beautiful domain name! I think it worth from mix $x,xxx upward in the enduser market. It can be branded in so many ways, easy to pronounce and spell, the name carries a positive feeling.

@idomainappraisal you know, there is an old saying ... "if someone tells you're drunk - you may believe him or not but if ten people tells you're drunk you better go to sleep" :) CPC and other metrics are pretty much irrelevant when it comes with brandable domain names and yes this is a great name to build a brand!

•••
High cpc factor is why some .com's are worth a lot and it depends on what you view as 'a lot', to me years ago this name had mid 4x potential, today, the value is hurt by lots of factors and the fact it is a phrase with no cpc value, means there's really no reason to put any money into it.

A company needing a cute phrase would be better off in a new tld, IMO, but who knows until it sells.
I usually sell domains that are the brandable type, either made-up names, or a combination of two keywords, names that are brandable and descriptive at the same time: the best of both worlds.
Companies need names that are somewhat unique to build strong brands.
I don't look at metrics like CPC because it's not my business model. Obviously end users don't care about metrics either when they are looking to a build a new brand.

This name is good for advertising.

To give an example, over the last year I have sold the French equivalent of 'change your life' in .com, then I bought the .fr that was available (oddly) and about 6 months later I sold the .fr...

I see the value.

•••
let's look at real money, only 1 domain this year hit real money

01.com for 1.8M

according to your logic that must be a fake sale because "01" has 0 cpc...
waste of money ...and not even .ltd

•••
The name is worth close to zero. If you put it in a thread here you would never get $100, and the only reason I didn't say that you would never get $20 is become some wise guy might offer $20 just to try to prove me wrong. But make no mistake, if you didn't put up a thread you would likely get zero for it if you listed it on any forum, and you would like never get an unsolicited email inquiry.

The name is not needed by any one of the 7 billion people on planet earth, as it adds zero value to any business that would want to use it. Any business or website on the planet is not missing out on anything if they use a name other than AlwaysHere.com. But by all means, spend 10-20 hours of your time asking others what they think. The name is a dud and is worth less than zero, because it drains human resources while offering no efficiencies to the human experience. Think about it. Lots of people are forced to look and think about this name, and that time can never be had back. It is not a creative name in any way, and the insight involved in dreaming it up is not the insight that wins any prize in life. If you don't delete the name immediately it will continue to rob people of valuable time on earth (especially your time).

Anyone claiming that it is worth anything at all is either a fool, or thinks so little about the value of life that they cannot be taken seriously. Keep spending time on names like this and you all will get terrible life results.

Last edited:
•••
The thing about opinions everyone has one, but it's probably best to focus on opinions from people who have NamePros accounts older than 2 months. :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Nice name, warm, inviting, affirming and whatnot. Big possible end user industries, i.e. security, medical, emergency _insert word_ etc. Could go above $10k. Some resell value too.

But.

It's not a home run. It's a nice to have name, not a necessity for any business. Easily replaced with A LOT of different names. And just because Berkens and other big boys get top prices for their domains, doesn't mean you can.

Don't get me wrong, I like the name a lot and wouldn't be surprised to see this name sell for $25k (it has the charasteristics) some day but that's not written in stone.

IMO...

•••
People who would NOT pay $50 themselves are now suggesting that the name might be worth $10K, and could even sell for 25K. I mean, this is just absurd.

•••
Reseller Price $xx - Low $xxx
Enduser Price Low $x,xxx (i would list for $2,000)

•••
People who would NOT pay $50 themselves are now suggesting that the name might be worth $10K, and could even sell for 25K. I mean, this is just absurd.
I would pay much more than $50 for his name right now, and this name is absolutely worth the values people are giving it. Not all appraisers are looking to cut a quick deal or take advantage of someone that isn't as experienced in valuation.

When a dozen experienced namepros members value a name in the xxx-xx,xxx range and justify it with multiple comps, it's worth more than $50.

When people like you or @idomainappraisal , who refers to his month-old wordpress website entity as "we" give negative appraisals, it shows a general lack of understanding of the domain name business and and makes your appraisals uneducated and fruitless

•••
it's not that it is a low priority, its that brandable names take a long tome to sell (sometimes) and to a reseller they don't want to tie up to much capital per name. I have been in this game for a long time, i know

Last edited:
•••
it's not that it is a low priority, its brandable names take a long tome to sell sometimes and to a reseller they don't want to tie up to much capital per name. I have been in this game for a long time, i know

a common phrase combo is not brandable LOL

this is the farthest thing from a brand

•••
brand is what you make of it - until then they are all just words

Brandable, is the potential for a name to become a brand.

•••

Very well put. CPC is just one factor to consider when evaluating a domain name. Ignoring all the other equally important factors during the evaluation of a name is the equivalent of what I would call having "tunnel vision"; which in turn can lead to... You guessed it: a bad accident!

•••
I usually sell domains that are the brandable type, either made-up names, or a combination of two keywords, names that are brandable and descriptive at the same time: the best of both worlds.
Companies need names that are somewhat unique to build strong brands.
I don't look at metrics like CPC because it's not my business model. Obviously end users don't care about metrics either when they are looking to a build a new brand.

This name is good for advertising.

To give an example, over the last year I have sold the French equivalent of 'change your life' in .com, then I bought the .fr that was available (oddly) and about 6 months later I sold the .fr...

I see the value.

You couldn't have been more right. Good for advertising you say? That's why I went for alwayshereads.com as well. Changetavie.com is an outstanding name, why didn't I think of that?

•••
The name is worth close to zero. If you put it in a thread here you would never get $100, and the only reason I didn't say that you would never get $20 is become some wise guy might offer $20 just to try to prove me wrong. But make no mistake, if you didn't put up a thread you would likely get zero for it if you listed it on any forum, and you would like never get an unsolicited email inquiry.

The name is not needed by any one of the 7 billion people on planet earth, as it adds zero value to any business that would want to use it. Any business or website on the planet is not missing out on anything if they use a name other than AlwaysHere.com. But by all means, spend 10-20 hours of your time asking others what they think. The name is a dud and is worth less than zero, because it drains human resources while offering no efficiencies to the human experience. Think about it. Lots of people are forced to look and think about this name, and that time can never be had back. It is not a creative name in any way, and the insight involved in dreaming it up is not the insight that wins any prize in life. If you don't delete the name immediately it will continue to rob people of valuable time on earth (especially your time).

Anyone claiming that it is worth anything at all is either a fool, or thinks so little about the value of life that they cannot be taken seriously. Keep spending time on names like this and you all will get terrible life results.

You say the Alwayshere.com is close to zero and I'm fine with that, because that's your opinion. You see, I posted the name on here just like everybody else trying to find out what people thought of it; which mind you, is the purpose of this forum.

Nobody is "forced" to look at this name and you're more than welcome to skip it and move on to a name that you like better to comment on. You sound exactly like a number of people out there that like to blame their issues onto others; because they find it easier to do so and more importantly because they can't stand to look at themselves in the mirror.

Let me remind you that the point of this forum is for everyone to help one another and to grow together. I'll be damned if the rest of the members would tolerate this kind of behavior. I'm not wasting my time, but you're quite frankly wasting yours and certainly painting a bad picture of yourself to the members of this forum.

Now, to the rest of NP's members who have been helpful, keep trekking regardless of what elements like this one think of your names. We're not on here to be bullied. It's always these types of people that end up ruining all for the rest of us...

Last edited:
•••
a common phrase combo is not brandable LOL

this is the farthest thing from a brand
You are:
1.lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned:

2.lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact:

3.uninformed; unaware.

4.due to or showing lack of knowledge or training

Priceless ( from MC)
Visa
Apple
Everywhere (from Visa)
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there
A diamond is forever.
Just Do It
Be all that you can be.
Connecting People.
Eat Fresh.

stay away from these threads, you only lose credibility. This maybe tough to sell as you'd have to wait

•••
This is a good domain; not a great one but a good one. Seems to be getting some pretty conflicting viewpoints ;)

First, someone mentioned this is no good for branding; just check for trademarks and you'll see that isn't true, since it has been branded, both as the pure term and as the prominent part of other terms. 'Always here' was trademarked twice, but both TMs have now expired. There are still active TMs for 'always here to help', 'always here for you', and 'always here home care', and it is part of 3 more longer phrase strings that I won't bother typing out. It's also the prominent term in another site AlwaysHereAds (dot-com), and maybe a few more (I didn't do a lot of searching).

Since the term infers reliability, longevity, stability, sustainability, it has a lot of uses. Nice for, as somebody mentioned, insurance, and also for finance, repairs, tech support and help, religion, self help, spirituality, charity, even romance. It's not a 'hot term' in this modern age of catchphrases, but it's a common term and very usable to a wide range of people and industry. An extremely versatile phrase. Being this versatile can also mean 'too vague' to a lot of phrases, but to this phrase I don't see that issue; it very clearly states stability and longevity, and the positivity is strongly inferred (though it could go either way; do us a favor, don't sell it to a stalker).

To a reseller, I know it's worth at least $300, because I'll be transparent in the thread and offer you that amount right now. I do well selling these kinds of domains. Not going to back that up because I don't report sales publicly these days, but my offer's here for all to see. Don't be a dufus and accept the offer (though I welcome you to) because you'll get more for the domain.

Yet another indicator of some value: it's registered in a few other extensions, all by different people. That shows that more than one person finds this term attractive, and it also gives you a few possible avenues should you ever want to liquidate the domain for cheap, since the other owners would *likely* prefer the dot-com. A negative here is that none of those other extensions is developed.

So to sum up: it's a decent term, but not a hot one. It has a lot of potential uses and can be attractive to a wide variety of industry. It's brandable and has been branded. It's got okay age since 2001, and there are other extensions taken. It's not particularly a search term, so it won't attract anyone who uses domains solely upon their keyword/searchpop/ad metrics.

Got some strengths, got some weaknesses. I like the domain but I'm lukewarm on it. $300 would be my max investment on it as a reseller, because I am certain I could sell it for a minimum of $850 to an end user. That's on a cold snowy day (like today, where I am). On a sunny day, waiting for the perfect buyer and negotiating smoothly, this could go anywhere in the x,xxx range, from low to high. A big-name domain seller with tons of leads and buyers on their roster, might do even better than that, but I'm just giving my sober valuation, not the lottery-ticket version valuation.

Good luck, attractive domain
:)

•••
What you don't like it that I said this common phrase today has minor value?

You don't like it that I said your XL1 is a tm problem

That's why you have 25% likes and I have 50% and if I took out all the posts defending myself from attacks by ungrateful users like you asking for legit opinions about domains I'd be around 100% likes to appraisals given.

You're on the WRONG SIDE of these attacks and now that you joined in you have been REPORTED for attacking members

By all means jump the gun and report me. Your kind is all too familiar to a lot of people on here. A friendly reminder though; just because you accuse someone of something "first" doesn't mean you are in the right and the evidence is all here for everyone to see.

FYI: What you said about XL1 didn't bother me at all because XL-1.com is what I registered. In the event that it turns out that you are right, I'll be more than happy to abandon the domain name. I couldn't care less about the insignificance of how many likes you have; who knows, after all the disruption you've caused your likes could be undergoing a rescind action.

What you do need to know though is this: You can't go around attacking people in this forum just because they happen to "not agree" with you and for that reason your opinions have "ZERO" impact and meaning to me and to the rest of the forum. What a disgrace! Please move on already!

•••
I think alwayshere can be very competitive in the home security industry (good CPC). But imo you will have to create the vision (website/branding..Etc) so companies can see the value to them.
If you just hold onto it you may get a xxx-xxxx offer just because it sounds nice although you may be holding for a long time depending on your asking price.

Last edited:
•••
By all means jump the gun and report me. Your kind is all too familiar to a lot of people on here. A friendly reminder though; just because you accuse someone of something "first" doesn't mean you are in the right and the evidence is all here for everyone to see.

FYI: What you said about XL1 didn't bother me at all because XL-1.com is what I registered. In the event that it turns out that you are right, I'll be more than happy to abandon the domain name. I couldn't care less about the insignificance of how many likes you have; who knows, after all the disruption you've caused your likes could be undergoing a rescind action.

What you do need to know though is this: You can't go around attacking people in this forum just because they happen to "not agree" with you and for that reason your opinions have "ZERO" impact and meaning to me and to the rest of the forum. What a disgrace! Please move on already!

You are yelling at people that gave you an honest appraisal, you don't like it so you attack them.

•••
2-3 word Reported sales on NameBio with keyword 'Always'.

alwaysinmotion.com 4,250 USD 2012-10-07 Afternic
alwaysmine.com 4,000 USD 2015-05-11 Sedo
alwaysactive.com 3,588 USD 2010-01-20 Afternic
alwaysoutdoors.com 3,500 USD 2013-04-08 Afternic
alwaysmoney.com 2,688 USD 2011-12-14 Afternic
alwaysfootball.com 2,500 USD 2014-02-02 Afternic
everyonealways.com 2,488 USD 2016-10-20 BuyDomains
travelalways.com 2,400 USD 2013-07-08 Afternic
alwaysmore.com 2,000 USD 2017-02-02 BuyDomains
alwaysfitness.com 2,000 USD 2013-01-27 Afternic
alwayslooking.com 2,000 USD 2011-01-29 Sedo
alwaysahead.com 1,682 USD 2012-10-14 Afternic
alwaysevolving.com 1,500 USD 2013-03-25 Afternic
cashalways.com 1,488 USD 2011-01-31 Sedo
alwaysfree.com 1,480 USD 2016-11-22 GoDaddy
alwaysonestepahead.com 1,100 USD 2008-08-11 Afternic
alwayson-network.com 1,015 USD 2016-07-26 NameJet
alwaysbooks.com 1,005 USD 2008-08-28 GoDaddy
alwaysout.com 760 USD 2013-09-18 GoDaddy

Reported sales on Namebio with second/third keyword being 'Here'

lifestartshere.com 10,000 USD 2015-03-16 Uniregistry
allhere.com 9,999 USD 2011-01-30 Sedo
buyherepayhere.com 8,600 USD 2014-02-03 NameJet
behere.com 5,005 USD 2012-08-29 GoDaddy
payhere.com 4,350 USD 2016-11-17 GoDaddy
youarehere.ca 4,000 USD 2014-01-12 Afternic
payhere.net 3,900 USD 2013-06-24 Afternic
now-here.com 3,625 USD 2009-09-16 Sedo
videohere.com 3,488 USD 2009-11-11 Afternic
adshere.com 3,395 USD 2010-12-15 Sedo
nearhere.com 3,000 USD 2015-07-21 Sedo
gatherhere.com 3,000 USD 2013-04-22 Afternic
advertise-here.com 2,988 USD 2010-10-27 Afternic
foundhere.com 2,788 USD 2011-05-04 Afternic
youbelonghere.com 2,788 USD 2008-11-18 Afternic
investhere.com 2,750 USD 2015-05-07 BuyDomains
drivehere.com 2,750 USD 2007-07-10 Afternic
games-here.com 2,705 USD 2017-01-14 GoDaddy
and many more

This name, without a shadow of a doubt, is a 4 figure name and can sell for low 5 figure too if the buyer is willing to pay.

These guys have a long name and will probably want a shorter name, which is owned by you @RBCDNs .
https://www.linkedin.com/company/always-here-home-care-inc-

I am a outbound guy and if I had that name, I would contact the above guys asap and report a sale in a few days.

You're welcome.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back