IT.COM

.us Alternative Whois server for .us .biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is there any alternative for whois.neulevel.biz and whois.nic.us? Not different domains but entirely different whois servers. I ran too many sockets and got banned by both again and running proxies is SLOW. I remember the last time I got banned I think it was 30 days. :red:

Thanks in advance Guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You and your sockets! :lol:

Is www.whois.biz an alternate one?

•••
Thanks Anthony but whois.biz & whois.neulevel.biz are the same server. :(

•••
whois.biz works very good

•••
edkerry said:

whois.biz & whois.neulevel.biz are the same server also. Thanks for trying though. :|

•••
Not sure if this also duplicates above and haven't used it, but have on list:
whois.nic.biz
I've been looking for a new .org whois for awhile because neither whois.pir.org or
whois.publicinterestregistry.net respond to my bulk search software anymore.

•••
whois.biz is the best anyway!

•••
•••
edkerry said:

Ask and answered in the two posts before this -- :lol:

•••
OK heres a trick, if you run command prompt and type in: "ping whois.biz" or "ping whois.neulevel.biz" you can compare the I.P. and you will see that they are the same. Also same with whois.pir.org, whois.publicinterestregistry.net, whois.publicinterestregistry.org etc.. If you are banned, ping the server you are banned on and use that I.P. to compare to other servers. Many if not all registrars have more then one whois domain but are actually the same server. Using this trick, I can tell if its actually the same server or not by matching up the I.P.'s Thanks for all the responses, I have found a solution to what I needed and I no longer need assistance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back