Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Alternate hosting layout

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycaddy

New Member
Impact
0
I have recently created a new hosting layout and I need opinions on it. I'm currently happy with it but I need to know what other people think.

You can view it here: www.aspirehosting.net

If theres something you dont like please could you suggest a way of improving it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would have something against the "lorem ipsum" text :D

But it's a nice layout indeed. A nice change from the default hosting sites ....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back