Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
AltBlockchains.com

Appraise please
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice name def in x,xxx range

•••
•••
Should be in the higher xxxx at least if not xxxxx
Can be the perfect name for altcoin blockchain site.

•••
Thank you ikhub!)
More ideas?

•••
The fact it is plural diminishes the value..imho.

Last edited:
•••
I'm inexperienced, so take my advice with a grain of salt. There are only two reported dot com sales on NameBio that are in $xx,xxx range which include "blockchain" and those (theblockchain.com & blockchaintechnology.com) are better in my opinion (although the technology one is kind of ugly - def overpaid in my opinion). All sales on NameBio use the singular version of the word except one (smartblockchains.com) which sold for $147. Of course NameBio isn't including private sales, but I think it's a good indicator. Also, I spend quite a bit of time reading about cryptocurrencies and while someone can definitely make a website on altblockchains.com, I can say confidently that it is not a term used frequently within the community like altcoin is.

All in all, I would try to get $1,000 or so while the field is hot - you might be able to get higher because of this - but I wouldn't be too greedy unless you get a surprising number of offers. My two cents. Key takeaway is don't be greedy because if the field dies down again in mainstream popularity (like it did after the 2013 boom), the prices on "crypto," "block," "blockchain," "coin" and various other types of crypto domain names will likely go down in value.

•••
•••
Agreed.

I do own - http://www.AltBlockchain.com though. :)

The fact it is plural diminishes the value..imho.

Have you sold "Alt" as a prefix crypto, coin, blockchain domains @toughdomains?

nice name def in x,xxx range

Agree with coin and crypto names once ICO bubble bursts.

Accept Blockchain & chain names will still be hot for awhile. The applications for Blockchain is wide.

My two cents. Key takeaway is don't be greedy because if the field dies down again in mainstream popularity (like it did after the 2013 boom), the prices on "crypto," "block," "blockchain," "coin" and various other types of crypto domain names will likely go down in value.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back