auction AlphasPlace.com - 8 Domains Portfolio | Start: 500$ | BIN: 1,000$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentE13

Established Member
Impact
Registrar: All domains registered on GoDaddy.
Payment: PayPal / Payoneer

AlphasPlace.com
This domain is great for E-commerce store selling men`s stuff or a blog talking about men`s things. I was actually considering creating one just because this name is so catchy and luxury.
It is the alphas place, and who doesn`t want to be an alpha male?
Great domain for building an E-commerce store or a website under it.

CarDeals4U.com
What a great domain for a car auction website. This domain name literally sells itself, it is car deals and it`s especially for you!
A great domain for creating a car auction or a car company website. people are looking every day for car deals.
This is a great catchy name which is easy to remember. also shows up great in search results because people are constantly searching for 'Car Deals'.

DateGun.com
Date gun is the thing you use at the supermarket to put expiration dates on the products. There are companies that all they do is sell date guns.
Now, this is a holding name, you just need to wait for the company that will call you and asks to buy this awesome domain.
You know why this domain is great? Just think about the closest store to your location. They probably use date gun. Now you understand the potential?

WolvesMerch.com
Wolves Merchandise is a great niche these days with all the wolves films out there.
This domain was actually my E-commerce store domain and it was great! I can`t even tell you how much traffic I got only from people who searched 'Wolves Merch' on google!
If you want to start an E-commerce store and you are looking for a great domain in a great niche - this domain is perfect for you!

FigureOut.net
Figure out is something that we all do, even if we are not aware of it. Every day we figure out new stuff. We figure out things that will make our lives better.
This domain is great for a blog or a website that talks about new ideas, new technologies and new things to learn and improve your life!

FindLove.io
There are more than 8 billion people on earth, you can not imagine how many of them are looking for love.
What`s better for a dating website than FindLove.io?
It could be even an app like tinder where you can find people near you who also looking for love.
Find Love is a highly searched keyword!

SoundEffects.io
Sound Effects is something that almost anyone used sometimes in his life.
This domain is awesome for a sound effects website like Pond5.com or freesound.org.
Really good and has a highly searched keyword: Sound Effects.
You can get a lot of traffic with this special domain!

VOD.watch
Nowadays VOD is a really huge thing.
Netflix taking over the market, people are not watching tv but watching PPV and VOD libraries.
This domain is great for a website like Netflix where you can order movies or TV shows as you wish.
This domain is simple, short and catchy. easy to remember and has a HUGE number of searches in google.

This auction could end in any moment if I receive a private BIN offer.
I will sell this to the highest bidder.
This auction will end 7 days from this day. (ends on 11/9/2018).

HAPPY BIDDING!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back