Almost 100,000 NamePros members.. !!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
207
I just noticed on the home page that NamePros almost has 100,000 members!

Registered Members: 93,023
Total Threads: 455,173
Total Posts: 2,733,517​


We should have a NP-100K party!!​


`Does anyone have any guess's as to when NamePros will hit the 100K mark?

`Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for parties or thread games that we can make do celebrate this monumental NamePros milestone.



Gooooo NamePros!! Congrats!!!!​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
James said:
Thanks John, means a lot from a well respected member :]


Come on namepros!

You are very welcome James, Thank you for doing a awesome job moderating NamePros, A big hell yea. and thank you to all the Admin and Mods, you people work very hard, your work is much appreciated! we couldn't make it with out you! :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
Registered Members: 97,487


So close :)


8 days later:
Registered Members: 98,418

I predict that we will hit the 100K mark on July 4th, 2008 :)


Almost there. I think it is awsome that NP has soo many members.

I know what NamePros should do to mark the occassion. How about buying http://www.NP.com, it's not really being used for anything and would be awsome for NamePros. What'cha think?
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
8 days later:
Registered Members: 98,418

I predict that we will hit the 100K mark on July 4th, 2008 :)


Almost there. I think it is awsome that NP has soo many members.

I know what NamePros should do to mark the occassion. How about buying http://www.NP.com, it's not really being used for anything and would be awsome for NamePros. What'cha think?


If all of the active members pitched in $10, we might be able to make a small dent in the cost :)

That would be awesome! :]
 
0
•••
yay go Namepros!!!:)
 
0
•••
All chant after me...

partee, party, PARTY, PARTY, PARTY....

If theres a surprise party, im donating all my NP$ to something.. Dont know what yet.. But im taking suggestions!

Perhaps i'll buy the volauvents :)
 
0
•••
Badger said:
All chant after me...

partee, party, PARTY, PARTY, PARTY....

If theres a surprise party, im donating all my NP$ to something.. Dont know what yet.. But im taking suggestions!

Perhaps i'll buy the volauvents :)

I suggest the new Charity Ribbon that RJ recently approved! :)

earth.gif
http://www.namepros.com/namepros-in...0148-new-charity-ribbon-eco-green-ribbon.html
earth.gif


You can have the cool spinning Earth for a ribbon!
 
0
•••
My guess is July 1 ;)
 
0
•••
1287 more members needed!
 
0
•••
NamePros has done it!!!!


Registered Members: 100,033

W00T -- W00T

GOOOOOO NamePros. 100,000 strong and growing !!!!!!!!! :) :)
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
NamePros has done it!!!!


Registered Members: 100,033

W00T -- W00T

GOOOOOO NamePros. 100,000 strong and growing !!!!!!!!! :) :)

Wow, 1st of July. The end of the first half of this year.
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
NamePros has done it!!!!


Registered Members: 100,033

W00T -- W00T

GOOOOOO NamePros. 100,000 strong and growing !!!!!!!!! :) :)


Wow, it arrived quicker than I expected! Well we finally past that milestone, on to the next! :)
 
0
•••
Congratulations RJ!
 
0
•••
Amazing :)
 
0
•••
wow 100 k
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
NamePros has done it!!!!


Registered Members: 100,033

W00T -- W00T

GOOOOOO NamePros. 100,000 strong and growing !!!!!!!!! :) :)
wow thats pretty fast..way faster than i expected..
congrats RJ n all the members that made it happen!
 
0
•••
Be nice to see that many ACTIVE members.. (I wonder what that percentage is?)

Congrats just the same! Awesome!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back