Established Allgizmo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moncal

Established Member
Impact
0
Allgizmo

No revenue and no traffic as it hasn't been up for quite a while because I couldn't get the domain configured on my old host.

Name was etimated/valued at mid $xx and I paid $20 for the design. I believe that it expires in April at Godaddy.

There are tons of things that I've thought about doing with this domain, but I never have gotten to any of them, and I doubt that I ever will so there is no point in me holding on to it.

Starting bid: $50
BIN: $100
Auction will run one week or until bin is met.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back