all new website!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
127
Aloha I wanted to share my new website!

www.domainacrobat.com

Let me know what you guys think?

Mahalo!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The logo is a little too big (especially the icon you're using). otherwise, it's clean and nice. Just make sure the logo doesn't take up most of the page and you're fine. The design is clean and nice otherwise.
 
2
•••
I like it!

The one thing I would suggest immediately is a search bar. At that type of site, I expect to be able to do something with keywords, domain names, etc...and you can get a better idea of what I (the visitors) wants by seeing what they type in.

In addition to all the immediate benefits of being able to plug in some sort've useful service to that search bar, even if it's just a referral or *insert money making scheme here*

The blue box with the words in it, coffeebeans, recycled, etc...is a PITA to read. Sideways is not the way to go on that I'd say. Big pain in the a**.

Maybe 'Daily Domain Sales' or specials, something to really get people coming back and looking through.

Oh, also, maybe a like, tweet, share, +1 button.

Like where you're headed!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back