Dynadot

Selling All in One Domain Tool - Bishopi.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Idbanks

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

We have been working on a platform that offers features and services to enhance and improve selling/buying domain names.

here it is: https://bishopi.io/

Why?

As a domainer myself for many years, looking for tools and services truly consumes a lot of time and effort. And they are all over the place on the web. With Bishopi, we bring all the tools and services into 1 place. Unlike many competitors out there we bring a fresh look into things. Constantly updated and enhanced to serve you better and bring more value to your domains.

If you are a domain investor or someone who is interested in buying a domain name but don't know what determines the value, you can quickly check number of metrics on why a seller is asking a given amount. We track number of metrics on daily basis including SEO, Backlinks, Google trends, and much more.

What do you offer?

Here is a quick rundown

📨 Quick brand monitoring notification.

📈 Latest Trends in keywords

⚡ Blazing fast (bulk) availability checker

💡 Sales and Brands monitoring.

📜 Latest Sales history (we monitor more sources than anyone out there). Currently over 1m sales and growing rapidly.

🧠 AI-Enhance pool of domains that you can choice from. No need to provide any keywords. No hassle. This cutting edge AI model takes all the sales history and generates new, available domain names.

💪 And more!!

What are the benefits of using your platform?

There are many to be honest. Every feature you use are all newly or fresh data. Here are some benefits though.

Monitor your domain names for availability, whois updates, mentions on the web.

Monitor sales for a given keyword: Provide keywords and we take care of the rest.

Looking to start a business, but got no clue what to name your domain? Leave this to us. We use latest cutting edge AI model to generate new, available domains, based on sales.

Looking to investigate how many times your keyword or a given domain appears in other domains? Search all registered domains is for you. Over 400 million domains in our database. Search endlessly.

Looking for domains which are dropped, not on no ones radar? Fresh drop is your friend. We monitor and handpick domains and drop them there for you to register. On Daily basis.

What's on the horizon?

✨ Domain Portfolio for everyone and on any scale

🔮 Smart Backorder analzyer (basically, WHY you should backorder?)

🪁 Home page widget gets more metrics!

🧠 First of its kind! AI-Powered Domain Name recommender (Netflix recommender, but for domain names 🤓)

🧠 A true Domain Name Suggestion tool. No gibberish, no BS. You provide words, metrics and our AI comes up with anything within those boundaries and gets you everything which is still out there hidden from everyone.

Who is behind it?

Myself (AI/Backend Engineer) and couple of front-end devs ☺️

Got some free stuff?

You bet! Sign-up for free and explore many options. Pssst, the home widget has very little limits for users with an account 🤓

I am interested, got discount for me tho?

Of course! Just DM me here and I will share a coupon with you, get you 25% right off.

Happy to hear your feedback and I truly appreciate your support, and if you like, you can follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/Bishopi_io

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_153356.jpg
    IMG_20220119_153356.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20220119_153351.jpg
    IMG_20220119_153351.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20220119_153359.jpg
    IMG_20220119_153359.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20220119_153339.jpg
    IMG_20220119_153339.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 74
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back