IT.COM

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or it could be a bubble like every says but I'm doubting that

•••
If LLLL.com got to $2,000 (+74% from today's ~$1,150), and $1,150 is +74% from "yesterday's" $660, LLLL.net could reach ~5% of $2,000 or $100.

How long did it take .com to go from $660 to $1,150? Not very long at all.

So there's a viable path to $100. How likely? How quick? I don't know but I don't believe it's absurd to speculate on.

•••
Never underestimate the change a world superpower can have on a market. Almost single handedly they have propped up what were once bottom feeder LLLL.coms to the highest pedestal. All we need to wait for now is the rest of the market to correct.....cuz China ain't goin NOWHERE

•••
BJCS.net $165 close at Go Daddy.

•••
Watch out for 4l.net starting with
BJ
JS
GZ
In auctions,if you get it under $80 it will be a goldmine

•••
Watch out for 4l.net starting with
BJ
JS
GZ
In auctions,if you get it under $80 it will be a goldmine

JS stands for me? :D

Don't forget SH and HK as well?

•••
•••
My picture now shows how i looked like buying domains (LLLL.net) Excited & Worried :)

•••
楼主的头像很像国人,还自称为神
我是来看热闹的
Landlord 's picture like people , also claimed to be God
I have come to watch

•••
Friday closing auction prices Go Daddy

dfsm.net $43
ncsh.net $38
ssrl.net $33
qjtw.net $27
lzst.net $27
psxq.net $25
frxc.net $22
qqyc.net $22
kqmb.net $22
gxzj.net $22

•••
Very low.May be beacuse of holiday

•••
Note that the above prices does not include the renewal fees.

•••

dfsm.net $43
ncsh.net $38
ssrl.net $33
qjtw.net $27
lzst.net $27
psxq.net $25
frxc.net $22
qqyc.net $22
kqmb.net $22
gxzj.net $22

+ $15 renewal! :)

•••

dfsm.net $43
ncsh.net $38
ssrl.net $33
qjtw.net $27
lzst.net $27
psxq.net $25
frxc.net $22
qqyc.net $22
kqmb.net $22
gxzj.net $22

Also from yesterday @ GD,

HBTM . net $38
TGSN . net $32

The first 3 on your list plus those 2 I listed above are headed to my name vault...:D

•••
HDFC (.) net

Going big at GD auctions $1900.00 5 min left

Good luck to those involved!

Last edited:
•••
HDFC (.) net

Going big at GD auctions $1900.00 5 min left

Good luck to those involved!

You think that bank acronym is the cause of this action? Up to $2k...

That one bidder (13) has an automatic bid and bidder 14 can't seem to clear the proxy. EDIT: He did it - proxy was $2055.

Last edited:
•••
Ended at $2,075.

"HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Incorporated in 1994, it is the fifth largest bank in India as measured by assets." -Wikipedia

Agree with @Beezy, that seems like the cause.

•••
prices may have been a little low today and they might be a little low tomorrow to but its a chinese holiday and a weekend ..

prices are going to fluctuate from time to time
chip LLLL.coms at one point where 500 and dipped down to 370s and the shot up to 1000 and now there more like 1060 to 1200

i think the the chinese market is strong and getting stronger but that's my opinion

•••
prices may have been a little low today and they might be a little low tomorrow to but its a chinese holiday and a weekend ..

prices are going to fluctuate from time to time
chip LLLL.coms at one point where 500 and dipped down to 370s and the shot up to 1000 and now there more like 1060 to 1200

i think the the chinese market is strong and getting stronger but that's my opinion
Yes it is a week long national holiday in China starting Oct 1st.

•••
Ended at $2,075.

"HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Incorporated in 1994, it is the fifth largest bank in India as measured by assets." -Wikipedia

Agree with @Beezy, that seems like the cause.
Yes, it is. I think the acronym stands for Housing Development Finance Corporation, but they are into all banking activities.

•••
Right now I'm seeing a wide variation in often similar names, which creates a good market to buy and arbitrage in. That's one of the reasons I like investing in these net chips vs. the .com's. Look at the .com: they've established a pretty rigid rule of pricing, with anything that's not too spectacular going in the low to mid $1,XXX and the truly spectacular ones going for roughly $5,000.

Also: we are lagging the 5% of .com still, which indicates possible additional upside (may close the gap more or less from 2-3% where we are now to 5% which is 100% upside for the base, on top of whatever other appreciation occurs in .com for which we could tag a long to.)

But my point is mainly there is more room to maneuver in finding mis-priced .net than .com if you have the time. ZNTK - starts with Z no reason for it to be the lone $22 today. Why does LCXK go for more than WMCC? Probably no reason at all. JDQJ - all good letters, goes for only $27.

Meanwhile several names standard ordered at DropCatch. Others probably using Snapnames at a similar amount.

Others buying names for more here at NP and passing on (better?) names for less! Good market for a smart buyer.

GD Expiring 10/3 - will we believe these prices in 3 months?
jdqj.net - $27 (4 Bids)
wbcm.net - $27 (5 Bids)
jbsn.net - $27 (5 Bids)
zntk.net - $22 (3 Bids)
hnms.net - $37 (7 Bids)
yslj.net - $27 (5 Bids)
pjjs.net - $37 (6 Bids)
tgby.net - $27 (5 Bids)
ntww.net - $37 (7 Bids)
wmcc.net - $32 (5 Bids)
jmdd.net - $56 (9 Bids)
lcxk.net - $37 (7 Bids)

(I'm sure I missed some.)

Outlier:
hdfc.net - $2,075 (126 Bids)

•••
Now, if you look at tomorrow's GD Expiring, they are almost all already into the $30's. So I think we have a bump-up coming. I thought we would've hit it already, but I am usually a couple days early in my predictions :) And then when I start to think, "Oh no, what have I done? Buying all these LLLL.net's...." The darkest hour is right before the dawn. That's how it's been so far all along the way, at least.

•••
Nat, it is a week long holiday in China from 1st of this month, affecting the prices a little bit.

•••
Today DropCatch.com caught 28 of the 54 dropping Chinese LLLL.net's.

9 of those 28 were Standard orders ($59):

Mbnb.net, Standard
Ngsr.net, Standard
Scyq.net, Standard
Srmr.net, Standard
Tfkz.net, Standard
Tzbt.net, Standard
Wkcy.net, Standard
Xjsy.net, Standard
Yhzs.net, Standard

I have been watching this Standard order number tick up daily and I think it bodes well for all Chinese premium LLLL.net. (Of course, I am biased :) )

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back