NameSilo

Alexa vs LPC stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi,
i view the following stats with confusion.

ALEXA ranks this site(today) as mover/shaker UP 2,400% ~ Weekly Traffic Rank: 7,648 (was 203,280)

Acok-mails.com
www.acok-mails.com -

but the LPChecker I use shows Traffic Rank (alexa) for acok-mails.com at : 162,898

what cause the difference?:(

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont really like Alexa, Only those with Alexa toolbar are included in the results and i really dont think the overall pop of the internet use alexa toolbar..

Alexa is so easy to fake..

I took a website i was working on, installed alexa toolbar .. This site wasnt even listed in the search engines or had any links from any site.. And in the 2 weeks i spent working on that site its alexa ranking went from 1,000,000 to less than 100,000 in just 2 weeks.. as soon as i drop alexa toolbar it jumped to 1,000,000 plus again!

Bottom line dont trust alexa rankings its B.S

I had loads of people enquire about advertising on the site, they found me through alexa.. If i wasnt an honest guy i would have allowed them to advertise on the site based on the B.S alexa ranking...

-=BP=-

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back