Dynadot

domain Airport // Secure // Parking (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dotword

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

What do you guys think about this domain ?

It's easy to find potential buyers, but they seem to be relatively small, so I'm wondering if there is a larger company.

Many Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not bad for an exact match but not sure many people use the word secure while searching

i would search long stay airport parking or something along that line instead

•••
not bad for an exact match but not sure many people use the word secure while searching

i would search long stay airport parking or something along that line instead
Thanks. Yes not an exact match wrt search but with SEO or ads to appear in search results then (imo) domain adds confidence / authority.

Last edited:
•••
I share the same thoughts as @tiletalk. Maybe long stay, short stay, disabled parking, cheap parking...all of which potentially revolves around aiports / other places. I feel the word "secure" is a little unnecessary too. What else is it going to be? Unsecure? Of course airport parking will hold the promise of being safe and secure, so the word goes without saying. Regardless, take offers

Last edited:
•••
Easy to find potential buyers?
Sell it to imperial parking, tell them their brand sucks. Reg fee. Its been dropped 6 times you’ll be #7

•••
Thanks. I'll keep you posted 😊

•••
Hi

the words of the domain are not in proper order.

would sound much better as: SecureAirportParking
the .com is taken, but .us .xyz and .co are available to register

imo...

•••
Hi

the words of the domain are not in proper order.

would sound much better as: SecureAirportParking
the .com is taken, but .us .xyz and .co are available to register

imo...

Yes your order seems more logical, although I have seen it used in the less logical order. I have a few leads, so we'll see. Personally I'm not a fan of .co (as an end user), although I appreciate they can sell well.

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated!

•••
•••
Easy to find potential buyers?
Sell it to imperial parking, tell them their brand sucks. Reg fee. Its been dropped 6 times you’ll be #7
How did you check the number of drops please?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back