domain Airflights.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
Airflights.us

Thankyou in advance for your feedback.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Again, this is a domain that the extension lowers the value.

Low to mid $xx.

:imho:
 
0
•••
Airflights.us


really good domain

high xx
 
0
•••
Wasn't this appraised a few days ago ? ...
 
0
•••
Gosh, my 4th appraisal today, and I'm liking everything I am seeing!
I couldn't get OV results, but WT is showing almost 500/da for the plural, which is the preferred form for searches. VG name for US airline schedules, info, travel and once .us gets it legs, whoo! $25-$40 for a quick whse sale, but I would hold onto it and let it appreciate, or develop, as the name is already strong enough to carry the ext.
 
0
•••
Mid $xx undeveloped resell value. Three figure income to right end user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back