Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AIM Fight

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
Anyone seen this before? I just noticed it on the AIM.com homepage. :lala: Just a bit of fun. :p

http://www.aimfight.com/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol strange...i like the design tho :P
 
0
•••
That's cool :p

Stop kicking my arse on there though Scott! D-:
 
0
•••
Heheh cool :)
 
0
•••
Interesting concept.. My score was 1,347 in there. :)
 
0
•••
My Score: 26,665 - My screename is Jomictal
 
0
•••
My Score : Don't have AIM!
 
0
•••
thats awesome.
 
0
•••
I've beat all my friends thus far.
 
0
•••
9012 and lost to every single person on my buddylist... I am weak.. :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back