Domain Empire

domain ahhhpuglia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jennamp

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Little value / reg fee ...I just can't make sense of this. Sorry

Warm welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
I could not make out the meaning of the term. Google search results are also not very encouraging.
For that reason, this name to me is not worth anything.

Welcome to NamePros.
Quick friendly advice: Read for at least 14 days before buying your first domain name.

•••
Meaningless name. No value.

•••
You getting desperate @ABCV
Re burping old appraisal threads.
This was in wrong section, mods missed that i guess 🤷‍♂️
Dropped like a hot potato as it is pure trash, but before you appraise do some research. Unregistered name, mods should go through these old threads and close or sppraisals should auto close after 1 year. Hurtin 🤕
Domain StatusDeleted And Available Again
IP History4 changes on 4 unique IP addresses over 3 years

•••
You getting desperate @ABCV
Re burping old appraisal threads.
This was in wrong section, mods missed that i guess 🤷‍♂️
Dropped like a hot potato as it is pure trash, but before you appraise do some research. Unregistered name, mods should go through these old threads and close or sppraisals should auto close after 1 year. Hurtin 🤕
Domain StatusDeleted And Available Again
IP History4 changes on 4 unique IP addresses over 3 years
Okay, I didn’t check the date before commenting. I will delete a few of my recent comments.

Edit: sorry, comments can't be deleted. I don’t know what to do now.

Is it a big deal to change ip addressess? I don’t know how 4 ip addressess got changed. It shouldn’t be more than 2, as sometimes I go to my relative's place.
I'm okay if some moderator can delete all the comments I have done today.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back