NameSilo

domain AGuide.com $35,000 - wGuide.com ?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimester

Established Member
Impact
1
AGuide.com $35,000 listed as sold Afternic on this weeks dnjournal.


What do you think wGuide.com value is?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice Aged Domain and Related Sale :)

I'd say it's worth about $100 reseller

Another related sale:

mtguide.com
$500
2007-03-26
AfterNic
 
Last edited:
1
•••
wGuide.com Is a really nice domain and can be easely interpreated as WebGuide.com.
I think that it worth much more than $100 for the right buyer, I suggest keeping it
until a good deal arrives xD
 
1
•••
:hi:

I believe "AGuide.com" was purchased by ApartmentGuide.com™ ... the details of the transaction may assist you with potentially approaching like-minded "WxxxxxGuide" End users in the hopeful sale of your "WGuide.com", IMHO. :gl:
More research required, as well as consistent End user marketings! :talk:

All the best,
-Jeff B-)
 
1
•••
Save that domain, as it will be more of value later on. I would suggest making a temporary site to bring in Backlinks, Traffic, and possibly PR to sell it for more as a established site.
 
1
•••
Wine Guide would be a nice idea.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back