Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable agi.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

giliav

Established Member
Impact
2
Selling this premium 3L .net domain.

Some stats:
Estibot values it at 14,000$
Monthly Searches: 91,760
Cost Per Click: $2.78 USD

Domain was first registered in 2001 (15 years ago) and is considered a premium western acronym.

Looking to sell it for a fair price so please post your offers or pm me if interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll start you off with $500 opening offer
 
0
•••
$550
 
0
•••
Thanks guys I appreciate your offers.
Current highest offer I got it 2500$ (which is really just about the minimum I can consider).
Looking for a better offer (willing to consider a quick sale).
 
0
•••
Ok, so your looking for offers above $2500 only to beat the current best you already have?
 
0
•••
I am looking to sell it and will consider all offers above 2500$ (which is one of the offers I already got for this domain).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back