Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Aged Tech forum wanted

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to pay XXX-XXXX for an active aged tech forum with up to date software.

Must be older than 10 years and have at least 3000 members.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please post a minimum/maximum numerical per domain budget within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
I am confused. What does xxx-xxxx mean?

•••
I am confused. What does xxx-xxxx mean?

@Day Dreamer xxx-xxxx means 3 figures to 4 figures - where 3 figures is 100 to 999 (i.e. 3 Number NNN amounts) and 4 figures is 1000 to 9999 (i.e. 4 Number NNNN amounts) between $100 - $9999

So with xxx-xxxx he is saying he's looking to pay between $100 - $9999

(but leaving it as xxxx instead of numbers is better for negotiating as it leaves it more abstract, and that way the buyer has to enter the negotiation with a number)

Last edited:
•••
I am so confused. Where do these mods come from? I launched great domains.com and started the industry. Has something changed? Is it now 0-1000? We always used xxxx.

•••
@Day Dreamer xxx-xxxx means 3 figures to 4 figures - where 3 figures is 100 to 999 (i.e. 3 Number NNN amounts) and 4 figures is 1000 to 9999 (i.e. 4 Number NNNN amounts) between $100 - $9999

So with xxx-xxxx he is saying he's looking to pay between $100 - $9999

(but leaving it as xxxx instead of numbers is better for negotiating as it leaves it more abstract, and that way the buyer has to enter the negotiation with a number)
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
I am so confused. Where do these mods come from? I launched great domains.com and started the industry. Has something changed? Is it now 0-1000? We always used xxxx.

xxxx still the same. Just read the "-" as between. So xxx-xxxx is between $100 - $9999. perhaps it would have been clearer to insert spacing i.e. xxx - xxxx instead of xxx-xxxx.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back