Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Aged Domain (words preferred)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy an aged domain (over 3 years). Only want domains that have never expired since their first registration date. Would prefer domains that have already been indexed before and have some backlinks, but this isnt a requirement.

Dont want to spend a ton of money just trying an idea I have and I need an aged domain for it.

Prefer that the domain is either related to a broad nich (ex. goldisgreat.com), or is such a broad term that any niche would fit on it (ex. coolstuff.com)

Thanks!

I think he's willing to spend a little under a ton....

HAHA, nice one.

I really prefer to stay under $100, but can spend more for the right domain.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
and you budget?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back