IT.COM

Afternic parking problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SteamTrending

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys I have problem with afternic parking. My domains are parked with ns1/ns2 afternic DNS but it not showing anything (after 2 weeks) it showing blank page. My parking status on afternic is approved but still facing this problem. After talk with few people from other forum they facing same problem. Is there any other way to get rid of this problem than contact with support? (support is so so bad waiting 3-4 days and getting "stupid anwsers etc).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic parking database synchronization error, does not show domain parking revenue statistics
1664291121501.jpg

•••
The previous domain parking revenue statistics disappeared
1049.jpg

•••
Afternic parking database synchronization error
@Joe Styler Please tell your colleagues to solve the problem of your website

•••
It seems that their site's api with Google crashed, so your domain parking page is not showing

•••
@dfepro yes there are more errors: after approval process:
1664294520431.png

there is no ads blank page like below

1664294500871.png

and there is no stats:
1664294575873.png

•••
•••
The afternic site syncs with the Google api database usually crashes 1-2 times a year, their customer support is very weak and it usually takes a week after they know there is a problem to fix it, first you must send emails multiple times or even call them.

•••
I found this thread on google and create account here to see if there is any solution i have same problem like

SteamTrending

my domains not showing anything tried to delete them and add one more time but nothing works here.

•••
•••
•••
When I switch to 2.0 beta there is not even my domain on tab parked, i see them on sale list but not on parking tab :(.

•••
Same tried switching delete and add again and same problem.

•••
•••
There is new problem we can't change payment data i asked on private 2 more person and same problem ...

•••
•••
i have contacted them about the same issue after i create different accounts and add differences domain name to does accounts, but i get the same response. i think afternic doesn't allow new member to use parking domaine service. i even contact them by phone and nothing change.

(n)(n)(n)

Hello *****,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our advert providers determined that we will not be able to offer you monetization for your domain.

We do not have more specific information to provide regarding their decision.

You can still use either set of the nameservers below to help you sell your domain.

ns3.afternic.com and ns4.afternic.com - This option will provide a contact form and phone numbers where prospective buyers can inquire about the domain name.

ns5.afternic.com and ns6.afternic.com - This is the newest option we have added. The sale lander will provide global exposure with localized language, currency by region, and different payment options.

Be informed that your listing needs to have Buy now price set before you change the nameservers.

Otherwise, the price will not display.

Bear in mind that there is a propagation time of 24 - 48 hours after changing the nameservers, where your domains might show a blank page if opened in a web browser.

Don't hesitate to contact us should you have questions.

Best regards,

Nikola S

Afternic Support

•••
Interesting response about having a BIN set before changing to ns5/ns6 or price wont show

How do you get the price to show if you don't do above steps in that order?

Changing the BIN price affect wether the BIN price displays or not, as many people have that issue of bin

not showing including the one name I have using that dns
i have contacted them about the same issue after i create different accounts and add differences domain name to does accounts, but i get the same response. i think afternic doesn't allow new member to use parking domaine service. i even contact them by phone and nothing change.

(n)(n)(n)

Hello *****,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our advert providers determined that we will not be able to offer you monetization for your domain.

We do not have more specific information to provide regarding their decision.

You can still use either set of the nameservers below to help you sell your domain.

ns3.afternic.com and ns4.afternic.com - This option will provide a contact form and phone numbers where prospective buyers can inquire about the domain name.

ns5.afternic.com and ns6.afternic.com - This is the newest option we have added. The sale lander will provide global exposure with localized language, currency by region, and different payment options.

Be informed that your listing needs to have Buy now price set before you change the nameservers.

Otherwise, the price will not display.

Bear in mind that there is a propagation time of 24 - 48 hours after changing the nameservers, where your domains might show a blank page if opened in a web browser.

Don't hesitate to contact us should you have questions.

Best regards,

Nikola S

Afternic Support

•••
The above problem with which dfpro said still exist Google api database maybe that is reason. But support don't care they tell You that ad provider not accept you etc. Sad when You have 500 domains *many with traffic) and want to monetize and noone care.

•••
Back