Dynadot

Afternic Login

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
I have been trying to login to Afternic and it will not work.

Tried to login the other day and it would not work then either.

I tried 3 different browsers.

My user name and PW are correct also.

When I click the login button after entering the user and PW nothing happens.

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Afternic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reset browser,or change ip,it may works that way.

•••
Reset browser,or change ip,it may works that way.

Already tried that - nothing has worked.

Nothing happens at all when I click the login button.

Never had this problem before.

•••
I have been trying to login to Afternic and it will not work.

Tried to login the other day and it would not work then either.

I tried 3 different browsers.

My user name and PW are correct also.

When I click the login button after entering the user and PW nothing happens.

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Afternic?

I just logged in for the first time in weeks, and had no issues. Perhaps try calling customer support. Otherwise, clear cache/cookies, delete browsing history, etc; then try a fresh browser window with nothing else open. If that doesn't fix it, try choosing 'forgot password' option, and create a new one. If still having issues, contact support, IMO.

•••
I just wanted to know if I am the only one having this problem with Afternic's login so I can see if the problem is on my side or with Afternic.

•••
•••
I had same problem last week,just found out,they are doing maintenance.

•••
I just logged in for the first time in weeks, and had no issues. Perhaps try calling customer support. Otherwise, clear cache/cookies, delete browsing history, etc; then try a fresh browser window with nothing else open. If that doesn't fix it, try choosing 'forgot password' option, and create a new one. If still having issues, contact support, IMO.

Yes, I know my options.

I was trying to avoid having to reset the password.

Since the login button does not do anything, I am not sure the reset link will work either.

As I said above, I have tried many different browsers and cleared cookies and caches in all.

The login button is still not working at all.

This is why I was asking other members if they were having issues so I can figure out if it is on my end or Afternics.

•••
I just wanted to know if I am the only one having this problem with Afternic's login so I can see if the problem is on my side or with Afternic.

You can also run a virus scan, just in case it's malware. Either way, consider updating your password once the problem is resolved. Always best to err on the side of caution, IMO.

Incidentally, here is their support # in the event you have to contact: 866-351-9586

Last edited:
•••
•••
On the top left side of Firefox click on the icons before www.afternic.com
Under Tracking Protection click disable protection for this session.

•••
•••
•••
Just changed password successfully.

Still can't login.

Weird!!

•••
•••
Just tried a different IP address and was able to login.

This was the last thing I was going to try and it worked.

Thanks @johnn.

I see others have had the same problem with their IP address and when they called support - Afternic could not fix it.

I am not going to waste my time calling.

I am sure I will have the same outcome and nothing will be resolved, as usual.

I've had other issues with Afternic before and they never fix the problem, and when you contact them again and tell them the problem is still not fixed, they just ignore your emails because they can't fix the problem.

I think I am going to drop Afternic now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back