Dynadot

Afternic Logging in Issues?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Anyone else not able to login into Afternic?

Been trying for a while and keep getting an error message and it will not let me change the password.....

Beofre you ask, Yes all login details are correct........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not working for me as well.

•••
Thought for a moment my account could of been hacked........looks like it is a technical issue at their end

•••
•••
Anyone else not able to login into Afternic?

Been trying for a while and keep getting an error message and it will not let me change the password.....

Beofre you ask, Yes all login details are correct........
Yup, rejecting all attempts. Also getting error when asking for password reminder.

•••
•••
With me, Something went wrong. Please try again.

•••
Me too... Freaked out a little thinking that my account had been hijacked...

•••
Freaked out too thinking my account was suspended...

•••
Same here. Maybe they are finally adding two factor authentication?

•••
Exactly, maybe 2FA or some other new features are being added due to it being Sunday (thinking to myself: "Please let it be proper capitalization for CSV file uploads instead of converting all names to lowercase" :xf.grin:) and something went wrong with the update...

•••
Tried logging in several times over the last few hours but cannot log in...

•••
•••
•••
Might be related (maybe not) but I cannot log into the GoDaddy Auctions site right now. Anyone else having issues with GoDaddy Auctions?

•••
Might be related (maybe not) but I cannot log into the GoDaddy Auctions site right now. Anyone else having issues with GoDaddy Auctions?
Couldn't even get to their site......

This site can’t be reached
uk.auctions.godaddy.com took too long to respond.

•••
•••
Phew! Thank goodness! Thought my account was removed for some reason.

•••
Maybe some huge upgrade they didnt announce because people would obviously not want what we are seeing now.

•••
No issues here.Everything seems ok.

•••
•••
Didn't have any challenge logging in, but had to try several times before I could submit some domains for listing.

•••
I just saw this thread, and tried to login. Everything was normal for me too.

•••
Works now, but I had the same problem.

•••
Back