Dynadot

discuss Afternic BIN Landers Vs Dan Landers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What BIN Landers work well for Domains Under $700

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Afternic BIN

votes
    23.1%
  • Dan BIN

votes
    53.8%
  • Sedo BIN

votes
    15.4%
  • Other

vote
    7.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Which landers work best for BIN Domains Under $700
Do --- ns1.afternic.com ,ns2.afternic.com work Great or
ns1.dan.com ,ns2.dan.com Dan Landers work Well

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not sedo :) I'm gonna say Afternic, simply because of the trust and brand recognition that Godaddy has

•••
Not sedo :) I'm gonna say Afternic, simply because of the trust and brand recognition that Godaddy has
Thats the reason i kept Afternic landers for may Domains Because of Godaddy Trust & Recognition

•••
Im Considering Dan Because you can Capitalize the First letter of each word in the Domain and therefore the Domain Name would look more attractive with Dan landers

Last edited:
•••
I mostly use Dan because of their amazing support team if there are any issues, very helpful and quick.

With afternic in my experience it can take several days to fix a small issue, usually you have to call them as they take forever to answer support emails.

I have started listing on afternic more recently though as it seems twiki always uses those landers and does extremely well. Although maybe the lander isn't the issue but worth a shot

•••
I have started listing on afternic more recently though as it seems twiki always uses those landers and does extremely well. Although maybe the lander isn't the issue but worth a shot
So you have Started Using Afternic BIN Landers did you have any sales ? @VivifyDomains can i ask how many Domains you own

•••
So you have Started Using Afternic BIN Landers did you have any sales ? @VivifyDomains can i ask how many Domains you own
I have about 360 domains now, only had 1 sale ever which was on Dan about two months ago. Listing on Afternic now is just an experiment for myself to see if there will be any change in performance

•••
I have about 360 domains now, only had 1 sale ever which was on Dan about two months ago. Listing on Afternic now is just an experiment for myself to see if there will be any change in performance
I have about 202 Domains by the way . Tough Going , Did you buy any domains using Backorder ?

•••
I have about 202 Domains by the way . Tough Going , Did you buy any domains using Backorder ?
Yeah it's pretty slow, I want to scale up more but waiting on at least some small sales before I go into it too hard to make sure I'm at least picking ok names.

I haven't bought via backorder before, so far I've only done handreg and dropreg, and I won 1 domain at a godaddy auction

Last edited:
•••
I haven't bought via backorder before, so far I've only done handreg and dropreg, and I won 1 domain at a godaddy auction
What is a dropreg ? where or how do you get those ?

•••
What is a dropreg ? where or how do you get those ?
Dropreg is when you register a recently expired domain name that either didn't go to expired auctions or no one bid on it so it just expired and was available to register for just the reg fee.

I think there are a few places to watch for these but I use expireddomains.net. It's a powerful tool but it's a bit complicated if you haven't used it before. You can check out some guides on YouTube to get started https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=expireddomains.net

•••
Dropreg is when you register a recently expired domain name that either didn't go to expired auctions or no one bid on it so it just expired and was available to register for just the reg fee.

I think there are a few places to watch for these but I use expireddomains.net. It's a powerful tool but it's a bit complicated if you haven't used it before. You can check out some guides on YouTube to get started https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=expireddomains.net
Yes ExpiredDomains.net is where i Find Domains. Are the Domains Under "Deleted Domains " or Deleted .com's called Drop reg. they are available to Register on any Registrar for reg fee

•••
Yes ExpiredDomains.net is where i Find Domains. Are the Domains Under "Deleted Domains " or Deleted .com's called Drop reg. they are available to Register on any Registrar for reg fee
Yep that's right it's just the deleted domains. Dropped domains are the same as expired or deleted domains, but usually if someone says they dropregged something it means they got it quickly after it expired as the good ones get taken very quickly in most cases

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back