Domain Empire

Aftermaket.pl for .pl domain Backordering

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rikzy jezuli

Established Member
Impact
Is there anyone who has experience with aftermarket.pl backordering service?

They backorder .pl domains and I don't know how good they are in securing the domain name....

Are there any other backordering services for .pl domains?

Please share your thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love aftermarket.pl. It's super easy to use and customer service is fast and helpful. I have purchased only a couple names, I think one was auction and the other BIN. There is a strange PL policy that allows you to place an option on a name, if the name you are looking at is already at aftermarketpl it should state if there is an option already. https://www.dns.pl/english/option.html

Also I transferred my other PL names into my account there and I like the convenience of the guaranteed transfer and minimal fees. When I was looking into PL domains, I chose aftermarket.pl because they were so easy to use, I think there were a couple other sites but they may have been in Polish with no English option.

Right now I have one of my PL domains in auction there, we'll see how it goes. S̶o̶ ̶t̶e̶c̶h̶n̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶,̶ hope that's helpful anyway. : smile :

ETA: I did actually get one of my names by backorder, they have Low and High priority BO and mine was High, and I was the only BO so I got it for the BO cost without auction.

Last edited:
•••
thanks, i have placed two backorders there, not great names but has good type in traffic so should be able make a few bucks every month by parking....so i guess and wish nobody else has placed the backorder:xf.wink:

•••
Please beware. Terrible support (or lack thereof). Based in Cyprus, so good luck finding a phone number. My experience has been horrible. They have simply blocked my account, after I was having issues with get my card through their payment provider Skrill.com (which in itself has some stellar reviews on the web). Blocked account with domains I cannot access...

•••
I have all great things to say about aftermarket.pl...

If anyone had their account blocked they were obviously doing something they shouldn't have..

And their support is great too..

It's ridiculous how many times someone tries to rip a company off or do something clearly against terms of service and comes to this site and makes up something about how bad they are..

They support almost every domain extension possible and also offer privacy on some extensions that you cannot get anywhere else..

They also offer literally a couple dozen payment methods.. I'm in the U.S. and have no problem at all using my Visa credit card with them..

Skrill is a mess no matter where you try to use it. That's got nothing to do with aftermarket.pl

And how about web hosting at $12 a year, with up to 10 domains on the account.

Wish I found them years ago..

Last edited:
•••
Aftermarket.pl customer service: 3 months and still trying to get my domain name transferred out. There appears to be 1 guy who makes decisions and customer service is there to explain you want a domain is etc... I wish I had the time to actually take them to court on this... instead I hope the pro's here will stay away.

I have used services all over the world and yet this one is a walking disaster. Great developers in Poland, but there is something wrong about this company.

•••
Never had a problem with them at all..

Always very responsive...

Actually best registrar I have ever used..

•••
•••
Also horrible experience with Aftermarket.pl
I've tried their marketplace to add a few hundreds domain names on sale and after some days, they issued me an invoice. However this is uncommon in the sector and not clearly mentionned in the website, they have insisted for me to pay, which I did.
Then beware: unpleasant support with bad practices

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back