Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

After logging into NamePros, then...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
57
Then what is the First thing do you do ?

I always check for subscribed threads and then move on to the domain discussion area.

:lala:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I go down all of the forums and open a bunch in tabs. Then in each tab I open a bunch of threads. That leaves me with about 15-20 tabs open in a couple minutes.

:gl:
 
0
•••
Dan said:
I go down all of the forums and open a bunch in tabs. Then in each tab I open a bunch of threads. That leaves me with about 15-20 tabs open in a couple minutes.

:gl:
Same!

=]

Great minds think alike. :lala:
 
0
•••
go into chat


:bingo:
 
0
•••
Click new posts :D
 
0
•••
I open one page in chat then check out new posts in another :)
 
1
•••
Firstly, I'm always logged in ;)

then after checking User CP, I do what Dan does :tu:
 
0
•••
Usually go to the NPClicks thingermajig and visit those sites, usually opening up a few so i can browse them without the banenr at the top, and then i just check a few boards and whatnot.
 
0
•••
I open most of the forums, especially the Web Development Orientated forums.

I read afew threads, moderate if needed.

Look in Reported Threads.
Then UserCP, then the Chat. :D
 
0
•••
I usually go into the usercp and check the threads I am subscribed too to ensure there are no replies (and I usually do it again before I leave).

Once I have don't that I open each section of the forum that has new posts in it into a new tab (I only read certain sections unless I am looking to buy/sell etc).
 
0
•••
Chat, TBR, For Sales
 
0
•••
Hmm its seems so far im the only one who check the PM's and reply to them as the first thing. lol
 
0
•••
well

i straight go to the earn np from credits place, and click a few there!

i don't post much, just browse through the forum! and read what i get!
 
1
•••
PM's if I have any, then open a few boards in different tabs
 
0
•••
I go to "Active Threads" > "Last Day"
 
0
•••
click private messages
click new posts
 
0
•••
I always go to User CP and then to Staff Forums.


True_Snake
 
0
•••
UserCP then what Dan does.
 
0
•••
Bill said:
Browse around a little and go to the Reported Threads/Staff forums. :p
similar.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back